Two Amps into Torpedo Studio?

I want to record my stereo setup (stereo reverb going into two identical amps) directly into my PC. But is the Studio capable of this, or is there a better box for the job?

My understanding is that the Studio is only a single loadbox, so I'd have have to get *another* loadbox on top of it, and then send that output into the L-input of the Studio.

Am I understanding this correctly? It just seems like there must be an easier way to record stereo. :doh: Thanks!

Hi stereoQuestionMan (I hope you don't change the nickname for the next question you may have or i'll have issues keeping track;))

Torpedo Studio is a stereo processor but it's hard to make two loadboxes fit in a single 2U enclosure, so there's only one loadbox.

The solution if you want to have the best Two notes simulator (Torpedo Studio) and two loadboxes would be to buy our Torpedo Captor. One amp will go into the internal loadbox, the other into the Captor then the line input of the Studio, both will work at the same time and can be sent to a processing channel.

Back