Blendir problems

Bigshredder

Hi guys! Whats up with blendir? I have used it briefly in the past to blend irs but I have been trying to create some new ir using old impulses with different eq settings and that program is just broken! It crashes all the time and the volume knob does nothing. When I load an ir it always turnes mute and out of phase so I have to flip the phase button of and on. And when I fiddle with the eq it does all kinds of random things. Sometimes it emphasizes that frequence I am turning down. And if I load and impulse and listen to it, turn the program of (ger the program crashed warning) and relod the same impulse the sound slightly changes, haha. What is up? Any new release of and updated version comming soon? I love the idea to create my on impulses for my torpedo live but the blendir is just a mess.

Hmmm, I haven't seen those problems in my limited BlendIR usage, perhaps you should uninstall and reinstall the application?

djd100":32xwrfbf said:
Hmmm, I haven't seen those problems in my limited BlendIR usage, perhaps you should uninstall and reinstall the application?

Just saw a YouTube video that a guy had the same problem as me. But maybe I need to reinstall it. Heard it was a beta program though.

Hi Bigshredder,

could you:

1- send a message to our Help Desk indicating your software environment so we try to replicate your issue?

2- give me the link to that video so I can take a look?

Thanks.

guillaume_pille":1lrrof1n said:
Hi Bigshredder,

could you:

1- send a message to our Help Desk indicating your software environment so we try to replicate your issue?

2- give me the link to that video so I can take a look?

Thanks.

https://youtu.be/PU5XZN-UsXs
Heres the link. In the middle he is demonstrating the volume fader issue, but hes is actually doing a little bit of change my controls are acting randomly.
I'll send you a ticket to help desk :)

It's only 12dB so what you hear in the video sounds normal to me, we could probably have a more drastic level control.

i'll make sure your ticket gets through. ;)

guillaume_pille":13nok3tl said:
It's only 12dB so what you hear in the video sounds normal to me, we could probably have a more drastic level control.

i'll make sure your ticket gets through. ;)

It's been a week now and still just a "thanks we will look into it" reply on my ticket. 6722 is the ticket number.

Hi Bigshredder,

because most of the team is on summer holiday, the rest of us is in survival mode right now. Real developments will come back after the summer, thank you for your patience.

Back