First recording with TN Studio (video)

samtheman

Many probably know that I have been using "real" mic and cabinet for years in my videos, but I wanted to try the Two Notes Studio and get rid of wires and microphone stands etc...

This video is straight from the box, not showing up possibilities with unit, hope you like it... I think it sounds like me ??

What you think, :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown:

OwnHammer 412 MAR-CB PR-M20
OwnHammer 412 MAR-CB V30

The only thing that annoys me is it does not sound good when use speaker "thru" :confused:

/sam

Hi Sam,

thanks for the great video!

The only thing that annoys me is it does not sound good when use speaker "thru"

You mean it doesn't sound good when you plug a cabinet into the THRU output? :confused:

guillaume_pille":23p792qf said:
Hi Sam,

thanks for the great video!

The only thing that annoys me is it does not sound good when use speaker "thru"

You mean it doesn't sound good when you plug a cabinet into the THRU output? :confused:

I mean recorded tone is different with and w/o speaker "thru", it´s not a big deal but without monitors I can´t feel the POWER :rock:
Headphones are no go for me... :D

Sam,

Are we hearing clicks from the Clock Sync or Sample Rate?
Also, I believe we are hearing a gain staging issue with some clipping.

Love your mic'd recordings.
This one, not so much.....just lacking that amazing presence you have.

Uncle Mike

Uncle Mike":poe7j2kr said:
Sam,

Are we hearing clicks from the Clock Sync or Sample Rate?
Also, I believe we are hearing a gain staging issue with some clipping.

Love your mic'd recordings.
This one, not so much.....just lacking that amazing presence you have.

Uncle Mike

Thanks.

Maybe there is something weird, I'm not sure, I'm a learning phase :)

Actually there was everything wrong, too much input gain, preamp on from Apollo, L/R pan weird, totally user error :LOL: :LOL:

Give me a time, I´m learning :)

/sam

NeubyWanKaneuby":183e3lsq said:
What settings are you using on the Studio? (i.e. EQ, Exciter, etc...)

No Eq, no Exciter or comp, I'm trying to find the same tone what I got from my 2x12 Scumback BM75-LD cabinet...

/sam

samtheman":24l2kngy said:
No Eq, no Exciter or comp, I'm trying to find the same tone what I got from my 2x12 Scumback BM75-LD cabinet...

/sam

Thanks! I've been trying to go with just cab/mic placement and leave all the extras turned off. You've given me hope.

NeubyWanKaneuby":1isw0ece said:
samtheman":1isw0ece said:

/sam

Thanks! I've been trying to go with just cab/mic placement and leave all the extras turned off. You've given me hope.
I never use any of those either. Just cab and mic's. I usually do the same cab with 2 mins like a 57/121 combo. Sometimes I mix 2 cabs and mics.

Such a great piece of gear.

Back