Two Note Torpedo Live Wall Of Sound HELP!

tommykmusic

I am very confused, I just got the Torpedo Live and it sounds great using it with the remote application. I was wondering if I can use it with the Wall of Sound plugin so I can use the Torpedo for recording in my DAW (Ableton Live). I know I can only use one mic and cab at a time, but I would like to use Wall Of Sound so I can audition different cabs on prerecord audio or run two instances of Wall Of Sound for dual amp sim. I was trying to figure out how to bypass the Torpedos Presets and just use it as a load box so I can use Wall Of Sound but I'm not sure if that's possible. I really like this product and don't wanna have to return it.

Hi tommykmusic,

what you need to do is send a dry signal from your Torpedo Live into your DAW.

To do that, you can either bypass all the processing in the Live (EDIT then switch OFF each bloc, you can even create a preset with everything switched off) or switch the output mode in the SETUP menu to DRY/DRY. Don't stop at SPDIF, the same parameter adresses ALL the outputs of the unit:

http://wiki.two-notes.com/doku.php?id=torpedo_live:torpedo_live_user_s_manual#setup_menu

Back