Torpedo captor and IR help

Ale10

Hi,

I have purchased the new captor to use it as a load box with IR in order to play and make profiles for my kemper but the sound i get isn't that great. At present i am using it in conjunction with a dsl 1 watt an mbox mini and a mac. So i went from the amp to the captor and from the captor into the DI of the mbox and i imported some free ownhammer into s gear. The problem is that the sound is really fizzy and thin. The latter ( thin sound) might be the amp that is super low wattage but anyway i expected something more. I experimented a bIt with different ir and applying a reverb after the cab to simulate the sound in the room things got a little better but still unsatisfying cause i get better sounds with sgear...Is it a problem of the amp or bad connections or something else? I don't want to give up because i hear people getting great sounds with load boxes and impulses.

Thank you

Hi Ale10,

i imported some free ownhammer into s gear

Are you using just the cabinet simulation in sgear? Do you know you have access to 16 cabinets in our Wall of Sound plugin to take care of the speaker simulation?

Last question, can you post samples of the sound you are getting, to help us understand the issue?

Back