Where is made Two Notes products?

Nikita Kumpan

I buy the Torpedo cab and on the backside it has "Design and angeniring in France Made in China"
But i waiting my torpedo with Made in France on it... So i got upset... I see other people have it made in France. Is it normal? At what year it begin manufactured in china? Or i can try to find another one made in France (only new) ?

Hello Nikita,

This is normal, we switched the production from France to China a while back. The product is exactly the same : same board, same components, same process, same tests, same quality control, same firmware.

If you have any quality issue with the product, please let us known we also provide the same support :)

OK, to make it simpler: the Torpedo Live, Reload and Studio are made in France. The other products (Le preamp, CAB and Captor) are made in China.

Basstyra":3oi6mc3b said:
Hello Nikita,

This is normal, we switched the production from France to China a while back. The product is exactly the same : same board, same components, same process, same tests, same quality control, same firmware.

If you have any quality issue with the product, please let us known we also provide the same support :)
So, I tested my torpedo cab and it is hang out three times.
Hangs out mean that it working ( I hear the sound from it) but all knobs doesn't working! So I can't operate the unit( choose options, cabinets and etc) ( display working, but when I use any knobs nothing changing on the display and sound) only after I turn it off and turn on - it working normal.

The torpedo store doesn't works few days, so I can't register and update my torpedo. And support page also doesn't work. What should I do?

Nikita Kumpan":lg1ihyie said:
Hangs out mean that it working ( I hear the sound from it) but all knobs doesn't working! So I can't operate the unit( choose options, cabinets and etc) ( display working, but when I use any knobs nothing changing on the display and sound) only after I turn it off and turn on - it working normal.

The torpedo store doesn't works few days, so I can't register and update my torpedo. And support page also doesn't work. What should I do?

It seems shady that before you found out that it is made in China you had no issues at all to complain about, then as soon as TwoNotes confirms that it is made in China you start complaining about all this stuff? I'm guessing a refund is what you are after?

xzyryabx":v5yu3tbb said:
Nikita Kumpan":v5yu3tbb said:

It seems shady that before you found out that it is made in China you had no issues at all to complain about, then as soon as TwoNotes confirms that it is made in China you start complaining about all this stuff? I'm guessing a refund is what you are after?

I am not complaining, I want to solve my problems with this unit. I turn on my torpedo cab only yesterday because of my business trip. I saw the answer from Orosys guys about Chinese manufacturing and calm down. Now we are not talking about manufacturing.

Basstyra":sfe1lit4 said:
Hello Nikita,

Please contact us on our Help Desk regarding these issues, so we can find you a solution: http://support.two-notes.com/index.php?a=add

That's all I can see two days! Support page link you gave me has the same picture
So I can't write to the support team and can't register my torpedo cab...

Attachments

• IMG_3827.PNG
    IMG_3827.PNG
    76 KB · Views: 1,121
Nikita Kumpan":3qugm89t said:
Basstyra":3qugm89t said:
Hello Nikita,

So, I tested my torpedo cab and it is hang out three times.

So here is the video with problem. https://youtu.be/-xHKlOIyWEg

Back