Plans for a reamp box?

slash57X

Hi,

Are there any plans to produce a reamp box (without the loadbox part)?

That would be really awesome. I love my Reload, but sometimes it would be nice to
have a same quality reamp box from Two Notes, for easier transportation.

Thanks!

Hi slash57X,

what functions would you want? Just a simple reamp, or for example the MATCH function would be a nice addition maybe?

Good question. I think it's a very handy feature to get rid of guesswork when setting the level.
I'd say with would be great, as it's something I haven't really seen from other manufacturers.
It would be awesome if the device could be used without power as well though.

I don't know what the price impact would be though, a cheaper device without matching might do
better in the market.

I think it would be a nice addition to the lineup :)

Well the MATCH function don't cost much, but having all of it passive I don't see it working.

But a DI + reamp unit + Match at a good price point, yep, that's not a bad idea, at all. ;)

It would be good that some other people tell us here what they would want to see in a Two notes reamp box, so we don't build "just another reamp" that nobody is really expecting. ;)

I just meant, that once the level is set using the match function (while plugged in),
it would be awesome if the device could function unplugged.

it would be awesome if the device could function unplugged.

You mean with the guitar unplugged? Because you'll need the DI signal coming in from the soundcard, and the signal sent to the amp, at the very least.

Back