Wall of sound Logic Pro X Doesn't show

u182155

Hi there,

I am sure this probably has been asked before however I have just installed the AU version of wall of sound. When I try to find the plugin in Logic Pro X there is nothing there.

Is there something else I need to do?

Regards,
David

u182155":2ku37398 said:
Hi there,

I am sure this probably has been asked before however I have just installed the AU version of wall of sound. When I try to find the plugin in Logic Pro X there is nothing there.

Is there something else I need to do?

Regards,
David

What happens when you click on the Audio Fx button in Logic to view the list of plug-ins? Is WOS not listed there?

If no see this article: http://support.two-notes.com/knowledgeb ... rticle=256

I'm having the same issue, and it's not even showing up in the plug-in manager. Any ideas? Sorry to bump an old thread, but I figured I'd do that since it's the same problem.

giphy.webp

:D

Old thread, but I'm having issues, and Two Notes aren't getting it done.

WOS no longer goes online in Garageband.
So, I downloaded the most recent update of WOS, and now I can't even log into it in Garageband, so all of my IRs are currently useless.
Whenever I download the most recent version, my Macbook says install successful, but the WOS notes says that GB is still trying to open an older version of WOS. I'm super confused. It's like the update isn't actually installing.
Any help is appreciated. Or point me in the direction of a better IR host for Garageband. Thanks.

Are you sure Garage Band supports VSTs? As far as I know it doesn't that's why I bought Logic and never regret it...

Which version of WoS are you trying to use @LPMojoGL ?
If you already have a ticket opened on the helpdesk, can you please give me the reference please? If you do not have a ticket opened, can you please submit one?

Back