Two Notes Appreciation thread

PRS

Just wanted to say that after 30 years of playing guitar, its great that a company has put such great software and hardware out on the market for a bedroom hack like me. I wish that this was available when I was younger. :LOL: :LOL:

Is there any plans to release WOS as a standalone program without having to use a DAW?

Thanks for the great products, I won your facebook contest for some free cabs and you guys were extremely helpful. You've got a customer for life. :thumbsup:

Hi guys, thanks for the love, it's highly appreciated! <3

Is there any plans to release WOS as a standalone program without having to use a DAW?

Well that could happen, i'm actually thinking about how we sell that new product (probably with a minimum bundle of virtual cabinets).

guillaume_pille":21w7cajg said:
Hi guys, thanks for the love, it's highly appreciated! <3

Well that could happen, i'm actually thinking about how we sell that new product (probably with a minimum bundle of virtual cabinets).

That would be awesome, I'm sure there are a lot of people like me who don't really even use a DAW except for plugins. I have a few other amp sims programs that operate as a stand alone and for the bedroom player who doesn't really need a recording program, its much easier to navigate.

I would definitely purchase a program that includes a cab pack, WOS and the ability to import IRS, it just makes it easier to have a streamlined experience to play casually. Thanks again!

Two-Notes has been in my rig in some way or another since 2014 first with the Torpedo Reload, then Le Clean and C.A.B.

This is gear that I use everyday in a professional setting. And has allowed me to pursue a career in a tough industry: the music business.

With your products I’ve been able to record at home and send back tracks to different countries. I’ve toured internationally playing for thousands of people and had a consistent tone from my direct pedalboard for two years.

But the best part is the Two-Notes team. Both North America and European sides, every time I’ve had contact with Two-Notes has been a fantastic experience with knowledgeable, patient and intelligent people.

I appreciate your efforts and I thank you for making my life as a working musician easier. Keep going! ??

Between using WoS when recording and using the Le Clean/Torpedo CAB combo for an amp less live rig, Two-Notes has totally changed the way I record and perform. For the better, I have to add.

I'm very happy with my Two Notes Captor and I love WOS.
Really looking forward to the update.
The fact that they still make free updates for the CAB which is already a few years old shows that this company truly cares for their customers. World Champion!

So give us a great software update and have a great holidays!

Back