New Representation in the USA

mvt0726

Greetings to all! I am new to the Two Notes Team, working for them in the USA. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and join the Forum here. The folks at Two Notes are making some great and very useful products, you will not be dissatisfied with them! Please check us out at www.two-notes.com and if you are located in the USA please do not hesitate to reach out to me here, email at mvt0726@hotmail.com or phone 973-980-2621

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Mike

Mike and I will be presenting the Two Notes line-up at the Nashville Amp Expo August 20-21, Room 206 so if you're in the area, please make it a point to stop by, say hi and have a listen.

We'll have some more show announcements soon.

Andy www.diffusion-audio.com

I just started tracking some stuff using the Torpedo and an FJA 5153. The results have been stunning. It has always been hard to record my 100W whenever I wanted too (like 2am) and I cannot hear any difference in the tones I got vs. mic'ing a cab but it is much easier to dial in because I am not running back to the cab moving the mic around or changing cabs. Will be posting up some clips soon but this is a bad ass product.

sysexguy":14krpvj4 said:
Mike and I will be presenting the Two Notes line-up at the Nashville Amp Expo August 20-21, Room 206 so if you're in the area, please make it a point to stop by, say hi and have a listen.

We'll have some more show announcements soon.

Andy http://www.diffusion-audio.com
Cool. You guys will be in my neck of the woods. I'll come by and say hey. I'd like to get some tips and tricks on dialing stuff in from you guys.

sysexguy":2cg47l9r said:
Great, we may need help finding the best pulled pork sandwich in town so that'll work.

Andy
I couldn't tell you the best pork sandwich in town. I know several regular places...none on that side of town though. There's a waffle house over there right across from the hotel. They don't do pulled pork sandwiches, but they can serve up a mountain of delicious greasy food. :LOL: :LOL:

Are you guys going to be there all weekend? I may not make it on Saturday, but will definitely be there on Sunday.

We'll be there starting on Friday night through Sunday. We did the WaffleHouse last year, lots of plates. We're staying for a few extra days, visiting friends, dealers and studios...and eating!!!!

We're bringing the VB-101, VM-202 and the PI-101 along with a 3rd Power British Dream Head and a couple of Phil Jones Bass amps. We'll have a gorgeous Sandberg Sts-1 guitar in natural matte and a ridiculous quantity of awesome Sandberg basses to play with.

CU all soon,

Andy

Excellent. How will you be demoing the PI-101? Will you use the effects loop of the amp or line out of an attenuator or DI box, etc?

We're now ready to take orders, latest version is running really well and the boxed version is in transit to arrive upon my return from Nashville and New York.

pm or email for details

Andy

The Nashville Amp expo was awesome, great place to check out anything guitar, amp and studio gear.

Thank you Andy and Mike for coming by WireWorld and updating my VB-101, love that box. Looking forward to checking out the plug-in.

Michael

Hi Michael, I wish I was there, Nashville is so far away from my city. Last year the show + travel was totally exhausting, next time I'll have to spend a few days after the show in Nashville to take some rest. ;)

Lots of great stuff going on for Two Notes in the US lately. We had a great AES show a few weeks ago and things are on fire for us! Check out the Torpedo plugin at www.two-notes.com and message myself, Andy or Guillaume if you have questions or need assistance.

Back