NL212

I am curious to this as well. Also is anyone using one in a live band setting. Will it hold its own with the drummer and possibly another guitar player?

Hi,

This is my second post here.. I recently got one and I love it.. For the last 3 years I've been using my trusted Orange 2x12 closed back. Had it with V30s and then swapped them for Creambacks.. I did this purely just to hear and see what all the raving was about the Creambacks. Anywho, long story short, the NL made me sell my OJ 2x12, which I never thought was possible!! It weighs less than half of the OJ, and it delivers a really good, not-over-the-top low end punch, AND, the clarity just stands out. My Matrix GT1000 runs my Axe Rig..

FWIW, I hope this helps.

Georgy":uxutkrqr said:
Hi,

This is my second post here.. I recently got one and I love it.. For the last 3 years I've been using my trusted Orange 2x12 closed back. Had it with V30s and then swapped them for Creambacks.. I did this purely just to hear and see what all the raving was about the Creambacks. Anywho, long story short, the NL made me sell my OJ 2x12, which I never thought was possible!! It weighs less than half of the OJ, and it delivers a really good, not-over-the-top low end punch, AND, the clarity just stands out. My Matrix GT1000 runs my Axe Rig..

FWIW, I hope this helps.

Does it hold up well in a band situation?

Sorry.. haven't been on here for a while!!

Never got the chance to use it in a band environment, so I can't really comment.. It has plenty of bottom end though, and lower mids. That's the best way i can sum it up for you.

Back