Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Mon, Feb 20, 2017 7:39pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 7:01am 
Apprentice NOOB

I'm at this point where I think tribalism has reach a new summit in the US. You're either in this camp or that camp. You can't look at issues in isolation and criticize them specifically without suffering the consequences of vitriol from both sides.

I'm not overtly liberal, but I look at Trump and think, how the fuck did this guy become president? I think he's an absolute child, and fucking moron beyond belief. He's the opposite of dignified, he has the biggest ego since Axl Rose, and he knows almost nothing deep or important about the world.

His dumbass twitter rants everytime someone criticizes the smallest part of him is just too much. His policy proposals and ideas for solving problems sound like ideas a 12 year old boy would come up with to solve problems... How are you going to solve immigration? "I'll build a wall! A big wall!"... How will you fight terrorism? "I'll ban 'em all!"

His cabinet appointments are ridiculous too. That stupid bimbo Betsy Devos who couldn't utter one coherent sentence on the topic of education. Jeff Sessions, a completely backwards hick who should be in a log cabin widdling wood somewhere ranting in his irrelevancy about "gays" instead of serving in our gov't. The list goes on...

I don't know how anyone on the right or the left cannot see how moronic Trump is. It's almost as if this type of stupidity has become normalized, so no one really sees it anymore.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 7:51am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I just sit back and laugh at everyone going mad. I guess I lean more conservative but not enough to defend Trump and the dumb things he says and does. I do feel that he will do some good though. Kinda shake things up a bit.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 11:33am 
Supah Stah

it is amusing to watch all the meltdowns and misinformation. so many people believe what they hear that fits their world view, little fact checking. This is what Goebbels tried to create, and here it is!

rsm
bass, guitar, keyboards, Push

Rickenbacker | Steinberger | Boss | Roland
Using digital and solid state by choice.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 12:12pm 
Supah Stah

We are big Devos fans in this household.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 12:27pm 
Supah Stah

RJF wrote:

Umm, why? :confused:

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 1:01pm 
Rock God

KissMyAmps wrote:
I'm not overtly liberal, but I look at Trump and think, how the fuck did this guy become president? I

Pretty simple answer in my small brain.

Our Gov is filled with idiots and weirdos. They nominated Trump.

Then it was a moron child like Trump or a Psycho criminal like Billary. Does the outcome really surprise you that much?

"Your cab on the floor becomes one with the earth, thus more resonant."

"So before any of of you corn fed,mullet head ,death metal,walmart shopping,ass licking faggots pass judgement on me, you better get your facts straight and your shit in one sock first." Jdub

"And if any man will rip thee off for a sweet guitar cab, and put thee off with lies and bullshit, let him have a crisp Andrew Jackson also." Benjamin801

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 1:12pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I find it absolutely disturbing how he feels the need to attack people on his Twitter every few days. When is the last time any president went out of their way to do that?

It makes them look childish and shows how thin his skin is when it comes to taking flack.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 1:27pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Last edited by sleewell2 on Fri, Feb 17, 2017 4:47am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 2:30pm 
Plank Cranker

He made an enemy out of the U.S. Intelligence community--whose main purpose is to protect U.S. interests--and made friends with a perennial enemy that wants to weaken U.S. power. In the last two weeks, the Iranians, North Koreans and Russians launched missiles in violation of standing agreements. The Russians are floating around 30 miles off the coast of Connecticut and buzzing U.S. ships in the Black Sea. And his only response is “not good.”

He’s in way over his head, folks.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 2:57pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Stealthtastic wrote:
I find it absolutely disturbing how he feels the need to attack people on his Twitter every few days. When is the last time any president went out of their way to do that?

It makes them look childish and shows how thin his skin is when it comes to taking flack.

Yea when he talked shit about Arnold (notgonnatryandspelllastname) made him look really pathetic!

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 3:36pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I'm finding it disturbing that Democrats and Globalist Republicans want another cold War with Russia. Trump desperately wants to work with Russia to take on radical Islamic terrorism . Obama put up partisan sanctions on Russia before leaving office to throw a wrench in those gears so Flynn Called to discuss those sanctions with the Russian Ambassador.

"The Washington Post already published an article in January titled FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit. The FBI’s counterintelligence agents listened to the call between Flynn and Kislyak and the FBI “has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government.” Calls for further investigation ignore the fact Flynn was already investigated by the FBI and exonerated.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gen ... 37efcfefdf

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 4:11pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

JackTripper wrote:
He made an enemy out of the U.S. Intelligence community--whose main purpose is to protect U.S. interests--and made friends with a perennial enemy that wants to weaken U.S. power. In the last two weeks, the Iranians, North Koreans and Russians launched missiles in violation of standing agreements. The Russians are floating around 30 miles off the coast of Connecticut and buzzing U.S. ships in the Black Sea. And his only response is “not good.”

He’s in way over his head, folks.
Yes but the more important question [from his view] is how are his TV ratings ?

I endorse RACKSYSTEMS :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 4:46pm 
Apprentice NOOB

RJF wrote:

Please tell me you're joking.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 4:47pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Wow great arguments...

:lame:

No these are all typical leftist arguments.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 4:58pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

You people are living in an alternate reality just like Pelosi. She doesn't even know who the current fucking president is. Still thinks it's George Bush.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 4:59pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Last edited by VC4Ever on Thu, Feb 16, 2017 5:19pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 5:14pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 5:27pm 

"tribalism" is correct o.p.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 5:46pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

VC4Ever wrote:

Maybe if we could simply convince Democrats that Donald is still one of them they would drop the hypocrisy.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 7:50pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

It's a total joke why they hate Trump. "Omg look at his tweets. look at his fake hair. He can't even speak coherently"

How about you brainwashed morons look outside of the box and not through what the mainstream media feeds you. Do you even watch the actual press conferences? He is owning the press. And it all makes sense. What koolaid are you people drinking?

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 8:09pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

1 month in and the Gump administration is already crumbling. It's like watching a slow motion car crash! I can't wait to hear what retardation comes out of his mouth next. Utterly hilarious..

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 9:13pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 9:28pm 
Apprentice NOOB

VC4Ever wrote:
It's a total joke why they hate Trump. "Omg look at his tweets. look at his fake hair. He can't even speak coherently"

How about you brainwashed morons look outside of the box and not through what the mainstream media feeds you. Do you even watch the actual press conferences? He is owning the press. And it all makes sense. What koolaid are you people drinking?

If you read my OP, then you should clearly see that I don't look at things through the lens of identity politics or mainstream media. I spent the first paragraph laying out my concerns about tribalism, the "us vs. them" mentality, etc. I also stated how I think it's problematic that one cannot isolate particular issues and express misgivings about them without being labelled a "liberal" or "libtard" by knuckle-dragging bumpkins whom don't know how to argue (or think) any other way.

His temperament and the things he says/does are actually very legitimate things to criticize about him. They are representations of his character. I'm not opposed to a republican president, and I could not stand Hillary Clinton, but if there were a hierarchy of jackasses, Donald Trump would be king of them all. He is a child in a man's body. He is so subversive of anything that could be considered intelligent or dignified, regardless of what his policies are. The only thing he's good at is manipulating ignorant masses with showmanship. He won in part because of how stupid and ridiculous liberals have been acting lately with their safe-spaces and rioting, and in part because he knew that he could hype up all of the ignorant, knuckle-dragging masses by speaking their simpleton language. The presidential race became a sensation because of him. In a country already brainwashed to think reality-TV is good entertainment, and actually represents reality, Donald Trump offered exactly the right ingredients to win over many dumb people.

btw, I'm not saying that all Trump voters are stupid or ignorant. Clearly there are plenty who weren't, and considering the shit-ass options we had to vote for in this election, I don't really blame anyone for who they voted for because it was basically a "lesser of two evils" scenario. But Trump is now president, I think he's a moron, and now it's time to criticize the fuck out of him.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 10:15pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I don't know what the hell you are watching? What is it CNN, Colbert, SNL?

Did you watch the press conference today? This guy is trying to help the American people with strong borders, low taxes, jobs, security from terrorists and all you get is whiney bitches saying he is hitler. You guys are seriously delusional.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 11:04pm 
Apprentice NOOB

lol, harward call the nsa job a shit sandwich....freakin circus :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 11:32pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

If this administration were a band it would be the Locust...

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 12:27am 
Apprentice NOOB

VC4Ever wrote:

Did you watch the press conference today? This guy is trying to help the American people with strong borders, low taxes, jobs, security from terrorists and all you get is whiney bitches saying he is hitler. You guys are seriously delusional.

I certainly don't think he's Hitler. Do you think he's that perfect that any criticism of him must be "delusional"? You are obviously buying into the propaganda of the other side.

I don't even get TV, so it's impossible for me to base my opinions of Trump on CNN or SNL. My opinions are purely my own, and were formed purely by my impression of him. I'm not overtly liberal, which is why I'm sick of people thinking that anyone who criticizes Trump must certainly be a "whiney, PC, liberal" or whatever it is people say now.

Get out of the tribes people. Enough of identity politics.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 3:58am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Trump is everything he claimed Hillary would be.

He is using a private email server.

He is in bed with wall st. Goldman execs in his admin and easing regulations.

Pay to play is alive and well. The biggest donors got cabinet spots.

Praised leaks during campaign, now hates them.

On track to outspend Obama's 8 year total on vacations in his first year.

He is a liar and an idiot but all the rubes believe everything he says. I'm sure Mexico is going to pay for that wall upfront. Or are they going to pay us back?

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 5:28am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

sleewell2 wrote:
Trump is everything he claimed Hillary would be.

He is using a private email server.

He is in bed with wall st. Goldman execs in his admin and easing regulations.

Pay to play is alive and well. The biggest donors got cabinet spots.

Praised leaks during campaign, now hates them.

On track to outspend Obama's 8 year total on vacations in his first year.

He is a liar and an idiot but all the rubes believe everything he says. I'm sure Mexico is going to pay for that wall upfront. Or are they going to pay us back?

Lol what a load of shit.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 5:33am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

KissMyAmps wrote:
VC4Ever wrote:

I certainly don't think he's Hitler. Do you think he's that perfect that any criticism of him must be "delusional"? You are obviously buying into the propaganda of the other side.

I don't even get TV, so it's impossible for me to base my opinions of Trump on CNN or SNL. My opinions are purely my own, and were formed purely by my impression of him. I'm not overtly liberal, which is why I'm sick of people thinking that anyone who criticizes Trump must certainly be a "whiney, PC, liberal" or whatever it is people say now.

Wtf. So you don't watch tv or watch what he is actually saying you just make up your own conclusion based on what? Your own opinions lol. How do you know about who is cabinet picks are as well? Where are you getting your info to form these opinions?

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 5:39am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 5:45am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Did you know the 9th Circuit court which over turned Trumps immigration order is the same court that banned people from wearing the American Flag on their t-shirts in California schools?

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 5:52am 
Apprentice NOOB

You guys need to grab Trump by his pussy, it won't be easy, but even for the folks who voted for the guy - this should not be another one of your reality TV show where a hooker named Hope blew Jonah and now Jonah talks shit about Melissa, cause Melissa is a simple girl who never had a chance to learn how to BJ...

The fact that he appointed Bannon to become his chief strategist, that he cannot even fact check his reality and gets his intelligence from Breitbart and infoturds.com and he claims that's reality is beyond my understanding.

There is a difference between belief and facts, Trump sells his belief as facts and anyone who opposes him is flagged as opposition.
People who voted for Trump wanted to protect their second amendment, but what about the first one? the one that helps you avoid tyrants and fascists?!

I am not from the United States, but this shit scares me, really. Countries and their leaders fighting made up enemies (we've had that) and then mating with the real threat to overcome 'ISIS'. This is simply divide and conquer shit with US & Russia.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 6:18am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Vc you sound poor. Pls explain why you vote against your interests? Trickle down doesn't work. There have been numerous studies proving that which your party has suppressed bc if poor people like you stop voting for them they are screwed.

You lap up the kool aid and whenever someone makes a legitimate argument you have nothing to say beyond your false brietbart/fox news talking points.

Why are GOP congressmen turning on trump? They only tolerated him to get their agendas passed but now even they can see the shitshow yet morons here still have their head still firmly up his ass.

Trump legitimatly tried to say he had the biggest victory since Reagan yesterday. Huge lie.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 7:32am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Vc is Canadian ... no Dog in fight here.

Certainly buys into Trumps BS.

Maybe if Trudeau had a spine he would call out Chump Trump on his shit, not that it would make a dif.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 9:03am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

VC4Ever wrote:
Did you know the 9th Circuit court which over turned Trumps immigration order is the same court that banned people from wearing the American Flag on their t-shirts in California schools?

Wow you don't say.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 9:07am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

sleewell2 wrote:
Vc you sound poor. Pls explain why you vote against your interests? Trickle down doesn't work. There have been numerous studies proving that which your party has suppressed bc if poor people like you stop voting for them they are screwed.

You lap up the kool aid and whenever someone makes a legitimate argument you have nothing to say beyond your false brietbart/fox news talking points.

Why are GOP congressmen turning on trump? They only tolerated him to get their agendas passed but now even they can see the shitshow yet morons here still have their head still firmly up his ass.

Trump legitimatly tried to say he had the biggest victory since Reagan yesterday. Huge lie.

Your right. Trumps victory wasn't anything special. I mean you morons thought you had a 90% chance of winning and look what happened. And you still believe what the media tells you. You are living in virtual reality buddy. Time to break out of the matrix.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 9:17am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Chester Nimitz wrote:
Vc is Canadian ... no Dog in fight here.

Certainly buys into Trumps BS.

Maybe if Trudeau had a spine he would call out Chump Trump on his shit, not that it would make a dif.

Ya right. That'll be the day...

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 10:12am 
Supah Stah

Trudeau would have had stains on his suit (like Lewinski) if Trump was a switch hitter. ;) Le Pen has more testosterone than Trudeau :yes:

I'm loving the meltdowns especially the news media...Trump's not dancing to their tune.

As far as nefarious puppet masters, Putin > Soros. IMO.

Conservativism / patriotism / nationalism is going out in a blaze of glory or infamy depending on your perspective.

I think we are going to see a genuine resurgence of real fascism arise in the next 30 - 50 years in the EU and in the USA. I doubt I'll be here to see it however...

:m9: I'm watching the meltdown...not trying to change anyone's mind just :poke:

y'all need to take a deep breath or two and relax :D

rsm
bass, guitar, keyboards, Push

Rickenbacker | Steinberger | Boss | Roland
Using digital and solid state by choice.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 10:38am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Get out the popcorn its going to be a long 4 years ... :checkthisout:

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 12:19pm 
Apprentice NOOB

VC4Ever wrote:

I'm not a Democrat. How many times are you going to form erroneuos arguments based on information you haven't obtained?

I think Democrats and Republicans are equally bad. The former is a regressive cult of whiney, virtue-signalling, liberals, and the latter is mostly a group of knuckle-draggers with primitive, antiquated ideas about the world.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 12:24pm 
Apprentice NOOB

VC4Ever wrote:
KissMyAmps wrote:
VC4Ever wrote:

Wtf. So you don't watch tv or watch what he is actually saying you just make up your own conclusion based on what? Your own opinions lol. How do you know about who is cabinet picks are as well? Where are you getting your info to form these opinions?

I read from both sides, fox, MSNBC, CNN. I find them to be all biased in favor of their own place on the political spectrum. I usually go to the source by watching the videos of Trump's various presidential activities on youtube. I get my opinions about his demeanor by directly seeing his twitter and facebook posts.

My parents have TV in their house, and it's always on Fox. So whatever news I do get to watch on TV is always them.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 12:46pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

VC4Ever wrote:
I mean you morons thought you had a 90% chance of winning and look what happened.

This past election we had a zero chance of winning.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 12:53pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

What is really going in America is the normal, working Joe/Jane American families are letting everyone know they are sick and fucking tired of the left-winger nutjobs (from the lowest to the highest positions) ruining the nation we all live in.

Voting Trump in and ensuring a (R) senate and house was one of the biggest middle fingers given to the left in recent history.

Liberals/progressives, the leftist media and their puppet-master globalists have gone too far and have proven themselves to be useless and worthless... worse, they've proven themselves to be dangerous and a threat.

Every time I catch up with the news I see they are constantly being ridiculed for their stupid actions... and being made into insta-memes on the internet.

The real America has simply had enough of their shit... and they're pulling no punches. You could say it's payback time.

An audio clip says far more than a posted pic.

Guitaramped.com Gear Forum

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 1:23pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Chester Nimitz wrote:
Get out the popcorn its going to be a long 4 years ...

... but super-entertaining!

He's already booked the front cover of Time (3rd time) for 2017 IMHO.

I mean, who's dominated the world msm since day dot this year? The former leader these past 10 years, terrorism, has had to take a back seat to The Don's Doninance (see what I did there? Ugh..). If he keeps this up throughout his serving term/s, he could become the most-featured front-cover entity in the (Brief) History of Time (see what I did there? Hang on... caught in a time loop... ugh...).

Well, I tried, but I'm nowhere near as entertaining as The Don. :dunno:

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 1:27pm 
Immortal Rock God

lll wrote:
What is really going in America is the normal, working Joe/Jane American families are letting everyone know they are sick and fucking tired of the left-winger nutjobs (from the lowest to the highest positions) ruining the nation we all live in.

Voting Trump in and ensuring a (R) senate and house was one of the biggest middle fingers given to the left in recent history.

Liberals/progressives, the leftist media and their puppet-master globalists have gone too far and have proven themselves to be useless and worthless... worse, they've proven themselves to be dangerous and a threat.

Every time I catch up with the news I see they are constantly being ridiculed for their stupid actions... and being made into insta-memes on the internet.

The real America has simply had enough of their shit... and they're pulling no punches. You could say it's payback time.

Awesome! I hope the normal, working Joe/Jane American families that voted for Trump enjoy getting nothing from him, while I enjoy the massive tax breaks he's planning for people who have a lot already. Oh yeah, not to mention the sweet bump I've gotten on my investments since he took office, which the normal, working Joe/Jane American families that don't have any investments because they are barely making ends meet don't get to enjoy...

So ironic that the very people least likely to benefit from Trump's policies are the ones that voted for him in droves to put up " one of the biggest middle fingers given to the left in recent history". In the end, Trump won't help them at all, he'll help me and even more than me, people like himself...

Once again, I am neither Republican or Democrat. I tend to be liberal on social issues and conservative on fiscal issues, and thus, agree with neither party on all issues. I thought the entire set of candidates presented by both parties sucked. Don't waste your time telling me how I'm liberal, democratic scum - that's just flat wrong. I do know when someone is ill-equipped for the presidency though and has such a fragile ego that he is coming unhinged by the fact that he's not feeling the love from everyone...

Steve

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 1:42pm 
Apprentice NOOB

steve :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 1:52pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Oh god. Time to look this thread up. Sah5150 will add about 10 pages of re-quotes.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 1:59pm 
Immortal Rock God

VC4Ever wrote:
Oh god. Time to look this thread up. Sah5150 will add about 10 pages of re-quotes.

If it annoys you, I'm happy to oblige! :thumbsup:

Steve

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17, 2017 2:09pm 
Plank Cranker

I love watching the liberal meltdowns. :lol: :LOL:

I don't wish death on anyone one, but if I did, I'd want to see Ginsburg go so Trump can appoint another conservative to the SCOTUS. The liberal heads would explode then. :lol: :LOL: