Morse model discontinued?

I don't think it took off but only for reasons OTHER than sound.(pop status etc.) Player since the late 70's I have owned one of everything and it would be the amp I would least want to part with. I LOVE mine. It can do any style and has so many tonal options it's awesome. Great for live work where you need a ton of sounds and boost abilities. Best run midi. I think the look on pictures turned people off but in person it is a very dark blue and looks great with the blue glow. Gives you everything you could possibly need amazing clean and crunch channel much better than my Powerball II. Way better overall than my Powerball II was. Distortion is more souped up marshall (/w/no fizz) than rectifierish. The most dynamic touch sensitive amp I have owned. Extreme gain settings can be turned down with volume knob to clean & astonish your friends! When showing this amp off, I will start on ch3 set for metal with volume knob turned down making people think it is in clean mode then turn it up to WOW!

Back