Tech Corner Sub-forum

It would bring in some new members. Regardless if they still post we have had some big names on here and I am sure they would still post as some of them enjoy tech talk and sharing their knowledge.

+2. Whithin the next year I will be rebuilding my Ampeg V-2 in my avatar.. (attempting anyway) along with learning basic amp design. I will need AALLlll the help I can get, wherever I can get it. Plus once I understand what's going on, how to make small changes in the amp to achieve the tone I want. Or just leave it alone.

Hey guys,

We can get a Tech Corner started in no time. I just don't wanna start one empty in case there is already a ton of tech-related content that we can use to help get the Tech Corner started.

Any chance some of you have a few 'go-to' tech threads on RT that you would recommend moving to the upcoming Tech Corner?

here is one at top of page viewtopic.php?f=3&t=178370

Not sure of where you'd "cut-off" the tech advice vs. (say) not tech advice, ie best tubes for a KK, or Freidman BE, etc. compared to how to swap parts and pieces on a PTP.

But there are plenty that i'd consider "tech corner" worthy scattered over the first couple/few pages.

Good idea btw. :thumbsup: Maybe a sticky at top of RT, its the most populated letting everyone know.

CaliMoose":2erv053c said:
Behold! The Tech Corner forum is here!

:aww:

13211086_1209940719031305_959456754_o.png

No biggie man.... :LOL: :LOL:
Few bugs in the start that will be smoothed out.
Glad we were able to hook up Rig Talk with a new Forum.
Any other suggestions please let any of the mods know and we will pass them up to the Great Guru's in the sky.

:thumbsup:

Hey guys sorry about that. Should be working fine now, check out the Tech Corner again and let me know if you're still having issues (at which point you can all barrage me with PMs calling me the worst admin of all time)

Back