Tuners. What do you use?

Another Korg Pitchblack here. I have the one with 2 footswitches, it is very precise and super easy to use even for intonation.

on my pedalboard, the original Korg pitchblack. been using since they first came out, excellent tuner. for sitting around the house and noodling, I use an ancient Yamaha YT150 tuner. Been using it for a *really* long time and still accurate.

On my live pedal boards I'm back to using trusty old Boss TU-2's. I tried the Peterson Turbo Tuner and it was too sensitive and took too long to check tuning between songs (for home, it was great). I also tried a Pitchblack and it would often freak out and spin wildly with no reaction to my touching the pegs. I tried a Pitchblack mini and it died after two rehearsals--never even made it to a gig. I tried a Boss TU-3 and didn't like the way display showed a note tuned to pitch.

At home I use the Strobosoft tuner app or D'Addario D'Tune app on my phone.

61LzL3HAlnL._SL1228_.jpg

cf1640a3-7401-4dc8-9bc5-c6140418cc41.JPG

Snark clip-on & pedal.

I the studio the full size Peterson.Ive had the strobostomp on my boards in the past,but lately since im using the eventide pitchfactor for tons of stuff,I use its tuner.works great.no issues.

Back