Effects Bleed thru using G Major II channel switching?

:confused: Hey Guys,

I'm new to Rig-talk but i have good friend who recommended i'd ask tech questions here.

Im using a TC Electronics Gmajor II for my channel switching on a Peavey 6534+ head 120watts. im controlling the Gmajor with a Tech 21 Midi Moose. this is my signal flow.
Guitar - Wah pedal - Tube Screamer - Noise Suppressor - Tuner - to Gmajor ( Left Balanced input ) on back for unit. from Gmajor ( Left Balanced Output ) to the front on the Peavey.
The Midi Moose is connected to Midi In section of the Gmajor. and finally i have the Gmajor connected to the Peavey via the Switch out into the input of the Peavey footswitch which is a 7-pin cable.

My problem is this:

when i switch from channel to channel either it be clean or dirty, the effects on that channel Delays/reverbs/chorus etc.. bleed on thru the channel im switching on to which creates a mess sound wise
specially when switching from clean tone to dirty. this being that my main channel is a dirty tone and i only use Delays/reverbs/chorus etc with clean tones and the lead channel for solos and leads.
i have tried everything possible to my knowledge but cant seem to get it worked out.

i hope that explains it well enough to be able to get some help. thanks in advance!!

My Gear as follows:

Peavey 6534+ head
TC electronics Gmajor II
Line 6 Relay 90 Wireless Unit
ENGL 2x12 Pro Cab ( Vintage 30s )
Orange 4x12 Cab ( Vintage 30s )
Ibanez 4020SZFM Prestige
Ibanez Mike Mushok Baritone

Back