Soundclip of Diezel V12's and Celest. V30's??

Svendiesel

I was wondering if anyone has or knows of a soundclip where we could hear both to compare? SgtThump described them as less highs than the 30's and darker sounding. I'm still curious as to what they sound like side by side though. If no clip exists, perhaps a comparison soundclip could be the next additon to the soundclip page on the Diezel site, Peter? :D

While on the topic of soundclip additions, how bout a comparison between the front loaded and rear loaded cabs as well? Like do a clip of a Rear loaded with V12s and a rear with V30s and a Front loaded with V12's and a rear loaded with V30's. It'll help curious/confused buyers choose the cab they like best :D

>|<>QBB<
Svendiesel":e6552 said:
While on the topic of soundclip additions, how bout a comparison between the front loaded and rear loaded cabs as well? Like do a clip of a Rear loaded with V12s and a rear with V30s and a Front loaded with V12's and a rear loaded with V30's. It'll help curious/confused buyers choose the cab they like best :D

That would be interesting! Might also be hard to capture what happens in the room and in different places around the cab. Still worth hearing though!

Yes true, room's and position will make a difference, but a general clip from in front of the cabs would be a huge help and shed a lot of light on what each cab/speaker combo sounds like. Especially if the same riff were to be played in each clip, differences would be easier to hear.

I personally haven't heard the V12's, I dunno about anyone else, Im sure some have heard em some havent. Is it possible to do my soundclip idea?

A priori, I like your soundclip idea...

I REALLY don't know which one I could choose...

I'm saving for a cab I don't even know... Huhu...

I'd better go to Köln, Germany to compare both front and rearloaded cabs... I saw them last time I went there... but I don't know anything about V12s and V30s...
It would be cool to have some samples, indeed

Ya thats where I am right now, stuck trying to chose which one I want based on the descriptions. It's much more difficult for us over here in the US to get to Koln to hear the Diezels :LOL: At least youre only a country away from Germany. There arent even any Diezel cabs or heads stocked in music stores by me (not even Guitar Center, special order only) so its even more difficult to pick the right one haha

I have a fairly nice recording setup so if someone wants to send a couple heads and cabs my way I'll make you guys all the clips you want. :)

>|<>QBB<
Peter Diezel":598f3 said:
To be honest, I´m more into the V 30´s.

I tried both and ended up liking the V30's better too. I do mix them with the Celestion 75, 70 or 65 watt versions though. I don't usually care for only V30 cabs anymore. A combination to try would be 2 V30's and 2 Diezels in a 4x12 X.

Back