Good Guys to Trade With...

Bought a set of MC Afwayu pickups from Tom (base341). It was everything good about a RigTalk transaction. Fair price, great communication, excellent packaging, prompt shipping. I can wholeheartedly recommend him, and hope I remember him if he's selling anything else I'm after. Thanks, Tom.

My previous transaction with another RT member, unfortunately, sucked balls. It's not worth posting, but the fact that base341 was a Grade A seller is even more poignant.

Good guys to deal with: Ancient Alien, craftm1, tlingen, studiodunn, roodboy, guitarman967, Sphere.

Two good guys:

harddriver: See post in this section, i bought his Mesa MK III+.

steve39stripes: Bought his Polytune. It looks brand new.

One guy i've dealt with so far from this site, ZAMAN! He was absolutely awesome!

He was totally honest with the guitar in trade down to the littlest marks. Shipped on time and packed professionally. GREAT guy to deal with!

Zaman - look forward to dealing with you another time!

Melvins was, indeed, an awesome person to deal with. Excellent communication, prompt shipping, extremely fair dealing! I hope to buy/sell/trade more with him in the future. I highly, highly, highly recommend him to buy and sell from with confidence.

juggernaut - too many deals to remember or list, would trust him with anything
brent gutierrez - bought a custom made guitar from him, will do 1 from him a year, best guitar i own.
mailman - trades and cash for modded recto and modded peavey (often trade dirty texts)
jaided faith - trade 6505+ and cash for pittbull.
Devilinside - bought a nady wireless from him.
laura - wont buy my tubes anywhere else.
mysicaxe- sold him a sig-x.
metalhead- traded, then traded back. a good man.
northwinds- traded a usa dean for a framus dragon. old friend.
rhequiem- bought a motor city pickup from him.
kurtstuff- bought a molcadlo head from him at a great price.
hottkarl- bought a amptweeker tight metal from him.
flcmcya- bought a VHT UL from him. mega-happy-dance.
warhead78- traded my pittbull cl combo to him for his 5153. me happy, he happy. best side of the road deal ever.
also scored a pttbull ultra lead from him. same truck stop. love this guy.
ALSO scored a peters hydra from him. wish i had kept it. sad now.
lord toneking- great deal for a boss ns-2. great guy.

Excellent deals with:
psychodave- sold him a MXR Distortion plus
splawner-I bought a EVH Wolfgang Special
Lord Tone King- sold him a BBQ bucker

Will post others as I remember.

Another great RT transaction...

Shatter_The_Silence

Cash + His mint Line6 G30 wireless for my Vader 2x12.. Flawless

I just sold an amp to pstar and it was very smooth. Got to meet him and talk for about an hour. Really cool guy.

While I've already added him to my Transaction List (see my signature), I just wanted to give 451stroker his due props on a deal we just did because he's new here. Great communication, fast shipping, module was packed incredibly well, and he's an overall great guy to deal with . . . thanks John! :thumbsup:

Back