Tempted...

Chris R

Hi,

I was curious if there was any way to tryout a vb-101 in the New York city area? I've been thoroughly impressed by the sounds/videos from the demos. I just want to make sure it's the right piece of gear for me.

On a side note, are there any demo videos of someone using it in a live situation?

Thanks for your time.

As well, in the USA and Canada, we're also happy to offer the option to evaluate a unit for a week (plus or minus, can be discussed as applicable) whereby we would reimburse the unit's purchase amount less shipping should the unit not meet your expectations in your set-up/application.

Please feel free to email or pm me for specifics.

andy@diffusion-audio.com

Thank you both for the prompt response. Mike and I spoke a bit earlier and we are going to try and meetup next week for a demo. Really looking forward to it.

The torpedo is a great piece of equipment i have used mine for recording and jamming. my band and i use a jam hub to practice and the torpedo works awesome with it. I will be trying out live this coming tuesday i could let u know how its goes

That would be awesome. I play alot of gigs where I am either at the mercy of a FOH engineer and a sm57/e609 or where I am ripping the front row's head off to get my amp cooking. So, I would love to have this unit be a way for me to use my amp at my levels/settings, but lower (if that makes sense).

If at all possible (when we bring our own sound people), I try to use a Shure PSM900 with Shure 535 IEM. Smaller gigs, it's just my amp. With the torpedo, I am aiming to setup a situation where I can always use IEM. Then send a signal to FOH and wedges that are at a comfortable level for the horn players because they are not using IEM's.

OK, so you have the perfect setup with the VB-101 : great sound in the ear plus some extra "ooomph" coming from the wedges for the "amp feeling". ;)

just a update used the torpedo in live setting and it was awesome. it would be the perfect solution for u, the sound guy even said the club should buy one for him lol

Back