Announcement: Fortin – Randall – Metallica & more

Congrats Mike, Glad to see this come to a very positive conclusion for you!

Not bad being the amp man for the largest metal band in the world :rock: :rock: Those guys can play anything and you were selected :rock:

goes to show hard work pays off, congratulations Mike cannot wait to see what comes from all of this! :cheers:

Digital Jams":18008eps said:
glpg80":18008eps said:
goes to show hard work pays off, congratulations Mike cannot wait to see what comes from all of this! :cheers:

I have a feeling awesome amps at fair pricing points :thumbsup:

Should have taken the evil pumpkin to them instead so we could have had a chance at a production version :LOL: :LOL:

Juggernaut":2q12hgai said:
Kirk from Metallica":2q12hgai said:
I'm really glad to be working with Randall AND Fortin, can it get any better than that? James won't leave my amp alone!

For real? Or troll?

Hope your the real deal, would be cool to have both Gary and Kirk from Exodus on here... Metalliwho? :LOL: :LOL:
Gary is on here!?!?

Thats killer Mike, could not happen to a nicer guy :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I kinda wondered when you'd get approached by someone in this capacity, very happy for you :D :D
YOU DA MAN!!

Kirk from Metallica":1ztehr0a said:
I'm really glad to be working with Randall AND Fortin, can it get any better than that? James won't leave my amp alone!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:rock: :rock:

And there you have it. Good on you Mike and glad for you. I knew something was different about Hamsters tone in Abu Dhabi :thumbsup: . That was the first show, then they did the two shows in India. To land a deal like this and load up Het's and Kirk's rack is the strongest of endorsements for you and your product.

Steve

Back