My New CD is Available. Rig-Talk Special - $5 Shipped.

Bob Savage":16dwym3f said:
PeteLaramee":16dwym3f said:
As of right now I'm all caught up with shipping orders. If anyone doesn't get theirs (USPS :doh: ) please don't hesitate to tell me.

Thanks a bunch. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure they really did strap mine to a snail.
:LOL: :LOL: I just checked - I sent yours out Friday. You haven't rec'd it yet, but I'm surprised you're surprised. I think you put too much stock in the POS USPS.

That said if you don't rec'v it by next week let me know and I'll send out another. :LOL: :LOL:

I have been cranking Pete's CD in my store everyday since I got it. Great playing, great tones, great production, nice artwork. Pete pretty much just rules!

Chubtone":16f2xuyv said:
I have been cranking Pete's CD in my store everyday since I got it. Great playing, great tones, great production, nice artwork. Pete pretty much just rules!
Thanks Curt. I'm going to send this quote to my mother and tell her she's been wrong about me my whole life. :LOL: :LOL:

PeteLaramee":14jwo1j1 said:
:LOL: :LOL: I just checked - I sent yours out Friday. You haven't rec'd it yet, but I'm surprised you're surprised. I think you put too much stock in the POS USPS.

That said if you don't rec'v it by next week let me know and I'll send out another. :LOL: :LOL:

Got it! Also thank you for the special bonus. I won't tell Scott about it for fear of destroying his confidence in being fanboy #1.

Also, where can I get the cover graphic to import into my digital library?

Bob Savage":3cfvinmr said:
PeteLaramee":3cfvinmr said:

Got it! Also thank you for the special bonus. I won't tell Scott about it for fear of destroying his confidence in being fanboy #1.

Also, where can I get the cover graphic to import into my digital library?
Do you mean these?

Attachments

• FrontBackProof.jpg
    FrontBackProof.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 13,830
  • InsideProofNCD.jpg
    InsideProofNCD.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 13,828
Pete - you should have seen Paypal from me on Wed or Thurs am as well. Looking forward to hearing this

PeteLaramee":3nfb36lj said:
Do you mean these?

Sometimes my keen eye for the obvious misses, well, the obvious. You posted a high res cover in the first post. :)

Do you have one for Childhood memories also?

Bob Savage":q6hyhs27 said:
PeteLaramee":q6hyhs27 said:
Do you mean these?

Sometimes my keen eye for the obvious misses, well, the obvious. You posted a high res cover in the first post. :)

I probably do...I'll have to look for it and check back in.

Bob Savage":3e3kyl8q said:
PeteLaramee":3e3kyl8q said:
Do you mean these?

Found some.

Attachments

• Front_InsideL_Approval.jpg
    Front_InsideL_Approval.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 550
  • BackCover_Approval.jpg
    BackCover_Approval.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 549
  • Petes Cover.jpg
    Petes Cover.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 548
PeteLaramee":r9aq22qf said:
Bob Savage":r9aq22qf said:
PeteLaramee":r9aq22qf said:
Do you mean these?

I probably do...I'll have to look for it and check back in.

Find it? If not I'll just draw something up myself. ;-)

Back