Finally a good video of the D-Moll

I´m very thankfull for the review but it sounds terrible .... sorry.
The D-Moll is between the VH4 and the Hagen soundwise.

Peter Diezel":1rm8gq9z said:
That is not helping :cry:

After a very long mindfuck period between VH4 and Hagen I chose to get a Hagen, as a fool I wanted to wait and see what's new for the Musikmesse before pulling the trigger, and now we have the D-Moll in the middle which could be "best of both world". The more I read/listen to it, the more I'm thinking it might be the one...

Too much choice, aaaaaaaaah :doh:

great job, peter do you have any idea for the futur price? and maybe for a futur other name??

you're a probing topic for the D-moll

Peter Diezel":jpq5r98v said:
I´m very thankfull for the review but it sounds terrible .... sorry.
I find this statement very interesting. I mean, what ever happened to the D-Moll being "the new Einstein"??

I can totally see how the Hagen sits between the VH4 and the Herbert, but another amp that sits yet again in between these 3 seems a bit weird. Not questioning the powers-that-be, just seeking clarification perhaps.

Uncle Mo

Peter,

I just get a little nervous when I start seeing toggle switches on the front panel. I L-O-V-E my Einstein but In order to make full use of the first channel for live it needs to be modded. Whatever you do with this amp PLEASE dont make the same mistake..!!! :thumbsup:

phil b":1hcc27a9 said:
Peter,

I just get a little nervous when I start seeing toggle switches on the front panel. I L-O-V-E my Einstein but In order to make full use of the first channel for live it needs to be modded. Whatever you do with this amp PLEASE dont make the same mistake..!!! :thumbsup:

this is also important. I think some of this things are important that are footswitchable.

At least channel 1,2,3, midcut engagement etc

nice, can I still get really clean tones with my strat right?

I think I'll be ordering one for sure.

I pass no comment on the sound of Peter S.'s clip, but he really has some tasty playing skills!
Thank you for the lesson Peter.
Stephen

I'm still stumped on the statement this amp is supposed to sit between the Hagen and the VH4 :dunno:

Obviously I have to let this go.... move past it.... be the bigger man.... take the high road.... But C'MON!!!!!

Uncle Mo :D

Uncle,

it´s a bit smother and and has a bit more
midrange as the Hagen.

And ..... there is a midcut option.

Please don´t be upset :scared:

Back