Diezel serial numbers

VH4's (at least older ones) it was the first 2 digits. Otherwise they don't encode them. The amp's serial #'s are sequential. You have to post your serial # here and someone should be able to answer you.

slyvren":21uvopnk said:
VH4's (at least older ones) it was the first 2 digits. Otherwise they don't encode them. The amp's serial #'s are sequential. You have to post your serial # here and someone should be able to answer you.

Here is mine. Serial number 001/1361 I would like to know year and version. Thanks you all for your help.

You can also look on the board inside the head. they are labeled what version and most of them have a hand written year on them.

Diezel's do rule the world. Fact.

-Alex

Cool thanks :thumbsup:

I know this is off topic but I just got my Einstein and I wanted to bias it. Do I have to remove the tube fuses when I bias it?

That's what I did and I got no measurement. I have my fluke meter on mV. I started on the outer fuse and bias terminals and got no reading. I noticed that the inner fuse when I checked it was blown, cause I tried it there too. What am i doing wrong? I'm certainly not a noob at biasing just at biasing Diezels :doh:

Got it biased up and wow! does it sound good :rock: . Just fine tuning now and swapping pre tubes. Just curious i got my Einstein used and I noticed when I removed the chassis from the headshell that the chassis is bent, although evenly, on the rear cage nuts. Is this normal? The amp works fine and the rest of is cosmetically is mint.

Back