Diezel serial numbers

Lol! Peter's opened up a small can of worms here, yet always answers each request for information patiently and courteously. What a superlatively cool human being!

cardinal":33qjo8yl said:
The date's probably written on the chassis or the board. That's how it's been on both my VH4s.
With Herbert it's clearly written on the back of the chassis above the mains power input.

Attachments

• Herbert Serial Number.jpg
    Herbert Serial Number.jpg
    724.6 KB · Views: 12,006
I just bought a used Diezel Einstein and think it's an amazing amp, the best I've every tried :) I'm also curious about the production date. The serial is 002/053.

bananaladonpcp":2xiylab3 said:
You can also look on the board inside the head. they are labeled what version and most of them have a hand written year on them.

Diezel's do rule the world. Fact.

-Alex
Yep. Got VH4 as the Reigning God King, then Herbert & Hagen as the Lieutenant Chiefs, and so on...

:LOL: :LOL:

Ventura":31vwwn0e said:
bananaladonpcp":31vwwn0e said:
You can also look on the board inside the head. they are labeled what version and most of them have a hand written year on them.

Diezel's do rule the world. Fact.

-Alex
Yep. Got VH4 as the Reigning God King, then Herbert & Hagen as the Lieutenant Chiefs, and so on...

:LOL: :LOL:

Poor uncle Mo... Someone should go and see him. He seems to be getting delusional these days..

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-Alex :D

bananaladonpcp":35qhxcc7 said:
Poor uncle Mo... Someone should go and see him. He seems to be getting delusional these days..

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-Alex :D
Actually I'm just taking the piss... The V is a monster, but I'm still lovin' my Hagen. Still have a VH4S in da hizzy, and as mentioned before, my M.O. (no pun intended here) is to assist Peter with his early retirement and get all the high end Diezels under my roof. Expensive tastes, but hey, I really love em - and this INCLUDES the Herbert too. Hands down, it may be my next big buy from Diezel HQ. You heard it right here from the horse's mouth :yes: :thumbsup:

Uncle Mo

Peter: love your "location"! I want to buy a D-Moll, but my wife would change my location to the dog house :(

OK, now I gotta know 001/901 on my Herbert.

I'd be grateful to know the details on it.

Thanks!

:)

Peter Diezel":376ipkeg said:
Hello Rayneman,

the amp was shipped to Salwender International
on October 29th 2007.

Best,
Peter

Thank you sir! John4021 and I had a little Herbert-fest last night, the volumes were epic:

8160992741_fb15c63380_z.jpg

Back