Jake E Lee on That Metal Show tonight!!!

Wagster

This was posted on TGP.
"THAT METAL SHOW SPECIAL" TO AIR 11/11 on VH1 CLASSIC:

GUESTS INCLUDE: FRANK DIMINO (ANGEL) VINCE NEIL (MOTLEY CRUE) CHRIS KAEL(FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH) and ...Drum roll...Former OZZY/BADLANDS GUITARIST: JAKE E. LEE! More to Come!!

WTF....why on Sunday nights now? Between NFL, Dexter, and Boardwalk Empire theres no room on my DVR!

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• tumblr_mdbyu0aMRL1ria8x2o1_500.gif
    tumblr_mdbyu0aMRL1ria8x2o1_500.gif
    250 KB · Views: 2,997
Metlupass2":10lxypz9 said:
WTF....why on Sunday nights now? Between NFL, Dexter, and Boardwalk Empire theres no room on my DVR!
Its a special because its "national metal day", I think it comes on at 8:00 eastern time.

I had an ESP Jake E. Lee once that I bought on craigslist, but sold it cause strats are just not my thing.

002-5.jpg

So he's been MIA for years and all he has to say is "choads" for his return interview :LOL: :LOL: well that was real disappointing. No wonder why I never bother with that metal show, that does not count as having jake on your show.

jb34_56":o6mgbv89 said:
That Metal Show has to cut out these idiotic features and stick to doing some really hardore interviews and perhaps a couple of live tunes. Even when you get someone on the show that you want to hear from they give him only 7 minutes or so.

I can't watch the show. Can't stand the interviewers. Don't know who they are. Don't want to know. No personality and no sense of humor. I find them annoying. Questions suck. Bits suck. Boring.

Back