Jake E Lee on That Metal Show tonight!!!

I don't care who the hosts are. If I can flip through the channels and see Doug Aldrich, Paul Gilbert, or any other rock guitarist that I respect tear it up, thats all I need.

nevusofota":2hnvbqwc said:
I don't care who the hosts are. If I can flip through the channels and see Doug Aldrich, Paul Gilbert, or any other rock guitarist that I respect tear it up, thats all I need.

Cool. I need more. There are plenty of YT vids of those guys without all the nonsense. Plus the tone doesn't suck like it always does on that show.
The interviews could be so much better. Whatever. It's cool some people enjoy it.

Great, I missed this one but it should be on later so I can record it.

Jake was a great guitarist when he was out there playing but I haven't heard anything from him in years.

Badronald":2lfj7w3o said:
jb34_56":2lfj7w3o said:
That Metal Show has to cut out these idiotic features and stick to doing some really hardore interviews and perhaps a couple of live tunes. Even when you get someone on the show that you want to hear from they give him only 7 minutes or so.

I can't watch the show. Can't stand the interviewers. Don't know who they are. Don't want to know. No personality and no sense of humor. I find them annoying. Questions suck. Bits suck. Boring.

The show is basically about Eddie Trunk and how he has a cool record collection and he's friends with Mike Portnoy and how it's cool to know Mike Portnoy....and how it's not cool to have a top 5 list that he doesn't agree with.

I don't care what the show is like. All I know is that for years metal wasn't being represented anywhere and I'm just happy I can watch a show about my favorite type of music. Eddie Trunk knows rock music and you can tell he has a real passion for it.

romanianreaper":2se9gmlz said:
I don't care what the show is like. All I know is that for years metal wasn't being represented anywhere and I'm just happy I can watch a show about my favorite type of music. Eddie Trunk knows rock music and you can tell he has a real passion for it.
+1 :clap:

Back