D

Deleted member 16554

From Brad's Instagram feed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 8,278
IntenseJim":3irmr312 said:

both price and availability still up in the air per brad, he said he expects to know more next week

This looks great! I love that it has two footswitchable settings. Looks similiar in cosmetics to the phantom but with a Friedman touch. I am interested depending on price. Anyone try it or have clips???

Great looking attenuator and the two channel setting is great.

Best name for an attenuator ever. It's poignant!

Ill post more pics and features after NAMM. Dave and I are really excited about it.

as for price, we havent figured it out quite yet. that one in the picture is the only one, so ill start getting quotes from vendors next week. I would like to have these babies ready for shipping by the end of February.

Ill get Pete Thorn to do a video in the mean time.

What are the "Hi/Lo" knobs on each side for?
I own a similar footswitchable volumes attenuator by Ho (same as Ultimate). Would you be able to enlighten me on any significant differences performance-wise that the STFU would offer?

Looking for the spring. Will post up here as soon as we have a firmer date. I messed with it a few weeks ago and it was very cool. Sounded like nothing. If I was guessing (and I am not guessing) I would think Tim (Faustine) might of had a hand in designing this... ;)

Back