Limited EVH 5150 III

How dare they make an already great product better. What were they thinking? LOL.

I've got a regular 100w head. The bias-points, resonance controls and tweaked channel 2 are enough to make me want the 100S, but alas, it's not in the budget right now. The e-mail from the product manager did say that's all they were making "this year," so hopefully they'll do more runs in the future.

drod1985":10nkm9o6 said:
How dare they make an already great product better. What were they thinking? LOL.

I've got a regular 100w head. The bias-points, resonance controls and tweaked channel 2 are enough to make me want the 100S, but alas, it's not in the budget right now. The e-mail from the product manager did say that's all they were making "this year," so hopefully they'll do more runs in the future.

I can order them for 30 days and then that's it. They told me they won't be taking and new orders after Oct 18. That's it and why it's limited. I just found out I can get some more from my rep. I sold out the first 4 half stacks in a day. Lots of bang for the buck and these are tweaked to Ed's specs which is cool.

Back