Where was Egnater at Namm

Studio Deluxe

I have'nt seen any releases or video form Egnater this year,
I have been waiting for the Detriot amps for 2 years now, this year Peavey shows up at Namm with two mini head tube amps with all kinds of features, makeing it that much harder to wait on these Detroit amps that we were teased with for the passed two years

Where was Egnater at NAMM?

The same place where Bogner, Friedman & Morgan was

the one rackspace piece between the E2 loaded with two Friedman modules
and the Roland SDE 3000 - is this the Poweramp Jeff Hilligan announced 2009???
maxxstock":vmqsx6cg said:
a282f14d-83dd-4560-a810-0ffc8c277ccd_zps10456ca8.jpg

Jeff Hilligan":vmqsx6cg said:
Ok so here is the blueprint for right now!

Single rack spaced stereo and bridged mono. 30 watts a side 60 mono. Loaded with 2 pair of 5881's, presence, density, High low power switch and standy on each channel, so if one side goes down you can still use the other. Will accommodate 5881, 34's and 6v6. No 6550, or KT's. When in mono you can use dissimilar tubes so you can load the amp with a pair of 5881's and a pair of 34's like a tube mix knob, without the knob. Thats it. No room for anything else.

Proto typing beginning this month! As you all know delivery will depend on Bruce blessing it and that is a difficult task to do! I am really behind this for M4 and of course the long overdue E2. Sit tight and I will keep everyone informed when they will be in production and when we will be taking orders.

Attachments

• boutique.jpg
    boutique.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 2,071
Piero the Guitarero":yqpwebnw said:
is this the Poweramp Jeff Hilligan announced 2009???

No, its basically the new Fryette LXII 1RU amp with some additional features to compliment the MTS gear. The word is Fryette will manufacture the E1 & E2 preamps as well. :rock:

MarcoR":os3tv426 said:
Piero the Guitarero":os3tv426 said:
is this the Poweramp Jeff Hilligan announced 2009???

No, its basically the new Fryette LXII 1RU amp with some additional features to compliment the MTS gear. The word is Fryette will manufacture the E1 & E2 preamps as well. :rock:

You can see the E1 is very similar in dimension to the GP/DI

Back