New small amp ?

seems good
midi connection is a real good thing
use white tolex beacause is beautiful

for design : like the schmidt

best regard and make some videos on the musikmesse for all the diezel fan

I believe whats needed its small,lightweight amp for playing home late at night,record, light enough to carry with you in subway and must have diezel gain.,
2 channels (clean-dirty) but you can add a footswitchable extra gain knob in clean channel to make it a bit dirty when needed and also add a mid cut for the gain channel.fx loop and midi .
i think that would be the ideal amp for many bedroom players like myself that some times play with friends

axlkon":2shqlzsy said:
I believe whats needed its small,lightweight amp for playing home late at night,record, light enough to carry with you in subway and must have diezel gain.,
2 channels (clean-dirty) but you can add a footswitchable extra gain knob in clean channel to make it a bit dirty when needed and also add a mid cut for the gain channel.fx loop and midi .
i think that would be the ideal amp for many bedroom players like myself that some times play with friends
Well done! This is exactly what we need from a small amp! And I think it will be fairy enough to play gigs. Maybe some kind of cab-clone to use with ear monitors.

You need an led color change... Like green, it would seem modern still but feel classy where is blue is usually always an indicator of modern. Black and white faceplate is awesome. Maybe even go with chicken head knobs that are white to make it less modern but classy could pull other guys to it as well. White tolex on the faceplate and black headshell with silver piping would be classy.

I was just stopping by because to ask if there was a pedal that could make a budda SD 30 sound like channel 3 of my VH4. ... Because I need a more portable solution. My input would be channel 1 and 3 of the vh4 in a small box head 20 to 22 inches... so it fits in the back seat of my car and pairs well with the bogner cube or in my case the CAA ported 1x12 cab. A combo would cool but a closed back cab is where it's at for channel 3.

I love very much all Diezels Amps, But Zerrer just a mistake :(
Sorry Papa! I really love your amps but this pedal is just not a Diezel... Just my opinion of cause! :)
Waiting for a little amp!!!

Will have a smaller amp maybe for the NAMM 2016:

10 watt from 1 x KT77 single ended
Internal dummy load just unplug your external speaker
2 channels with Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Master
Presence and Deep
4 preamp tubes 12AX7 Chinese
Loop
DI Out
Speaker SIM Out
Earphones Out

It´s not a toy and loud enough for studio