VH4 footswitch replacement -solved-

RJB

I have a VH4 w/ an unresponsive switch on the footpedal. Switch for channel 1 will not engage or change channels. It does not click the same way as the others. Can anyone recommend a replacement part? I can remove and resolder, I just need to know the type of switch to order. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank You

Thanks for the replies. I didn't realize there were that many options. I attached a pic of the footswitch that I have. It appears to have the same switches as the Columbus as far as I can tell.
Thanks Again!

Attachments

• footswitch.JPG
    footswitch.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,330
Do you think it's a single pole single throw (SPST) or a dual pole dual throw(DPDT)? My guess is the SPST, but I just want to make sure so that I order the correct one on the first try.
Thank You for your reply

Hope you get it fixed. That's a rock solid footswitch. I use mine on a Herbert.
Do believe I got that from you Pauly

I bought a Carling replacement switch, model #110-P. It is a single pole-single throw switch. It will turn channel 1 on and off, but does not allow the other channels to be engaged until you turn channel 1 off first. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You, Peter! The momentary switch worked and it was the same part number you recommended.

Peter Diezel":610ywva4 said:
You need a momentary switch.

I can be wrong but check the Carling 110-PM-OFF.

Cheers,
Peter

Is Carling 110-PM-OFF normally open or normally closed ?
The web is mixed up about its actual function..
Thanks

Back