Anyone here looking for road cases for 4x12 cab and VH4 head

sorcerscore

hello all,

i'm new to rig talk and wanted to see if there was any interest among the group in road/flight cases for a Diezel 4x12 cab and VH4 head.

the cab case is a live in style so it was custom made for a Diezel 4x12, front cover comes off and there's a trap door in the back for your speaker cables, it's on casters that have brakes.

the head case is an ATA style flight case.

if there's any interest at all i'll be happy to post to the classifieds when i'm able to. as a new user i have to have a certain amount of posts under my belt before i can post in classifieds.

location is los angeles if there's any local interest you can pick up as well. just throwing it out there!

thanks a lot.

ron

I want to say I'm interested in the 4x12 but that shipping would be a nightmare. I'm tired of the lift off case I have, the latches get stuck all the time when trying to lift it off. Was the cab front or rear loaded?

yea these live in cases are amazingly convenient. it made my life a lot easier especially with load ins and load outs at gigs.

the cab is front loaded with eminence speakers.

if you'd like i could look into how much ups ground would be.
i'm pretty curious myself how much shipping the case out of state would be.

thanks for the reply.

right on.
haven't really done much research on what they go for so i'm asking $150 OBO.
it's custom made for a VH4, fits perfectly.

just a heads up...i can't PM as i'm new to the group so that feature is disabled for me until i hit the minimum number of posts.

@hey_bert i got a shipping quote for you. it's not too astronomical actually. fed ex you're looking at $160.00 to ship

Asking $400 OBO
they'll quote you $800 for a new one so i figure asking half is a good place to start.
it's in really good condition. the interior is flawless, foam looks brand new. outside has some scuffs from normal use.
Once you see the pics please feel free to make an offer. I'm pretty reasonable and fair about this kind of stuff.

i don't think i can upload pics here but i've got plenty of them. i can email you a zip folder or if you have any other ideas of where to post the pics i'm happy to.

cheers.

I'm gunna have to pass, I live right next to one of the bigger case companies and I might as well buy exactly what I want seeing as it will only be another 50/100 bucks from them. Thank you for the pics though and good luck on the sale!

Back