Tubes for Herbert

Thanks! I'm wrecking one RT080 7025 WA TAD HIGHGRADE after the other in a matter of weeks. Tubes are really shitty these days.
Hope these are better and last a year or so.

You guys need to be on the lookout for some made in Germany vintage telefunkin tubes.
My D-moll has 6 of the on all the pre positions and it made everything I love about the amp even better. These were made in the 60's, I got them used form an old organ, they all test better than new production tubes and will prob last a lifetime. Your power tubes are fine with current production. Vintage power tubes are going for rediculous amounts. And good luck finding vintage kt77's

I put gold lions in my Herbert in v1 and v6. I will be replacing v2 and v3 next. They are a little spendy but I think worth it and they sound amazing. :)

I have a simple tube question. I'm looking to get Herbert MK1 off the internet. Normally I have the seller remove the power tubes when shipping it. I've bought a few boogies over the years and this is what I always had done as long as they were numbered properly. I should have any issues with the bias by just replacing the power tubes in their correct positions right?

tzoranski":n30avb3q said:
I have a simple tube question. I'm looking to get Herbert MK1 off the internet. Normally I have the seller remove the power tubes when shipping it. I've bought a few boogies over the years and this is what I always had done as long as they were numbered properly. I should have any issues with the bias by just replacing the power tubes in their correct positions right?

That should work fine.

:thumbsup:

Back