NAMM 2017

Awesome! This will be my first year attending. I'm really excited. The Diezel booth is a high priority on my list. I really want to try a Hagen out and check out the new amps. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hello Uncle, I will be there Thursday and will make sure I see Mr Peter. Hope you and the family are well.

Brad

A new amp under The Paul! :rock:

16143003_926531527449433_4503280727559378246_n.jpg

VH2 is behind Peter, or so it appears anyway. Is that "Big Max" under the Paul? 50w amp? Any details yet?

A friend of mine from where I live here in central Europe has just mentioned the possible european prices for the VH2 based on the talk he had with one of you at NAMM.
If it's true what he said and I hope it is - then you will gain many many new customers including me in this year to come.

He's not a super diezel freak, and simply plays all sorts of stuff, owned a BE100 amongst many other amps and he literally said - I was playng the VH2 at namm for an hour using a telecaster and it was one of the best amps i tried, ever. 2 channels with 2 master volumes with amazing lush tones. I was like - please stop Robert, you are not helping. :LOL: :LOL:

Back