VH4 clip - full mix

ProgFree

Testing my VH4 onto the two notes tp live using the mesa stock cab. How does it sound for you guys? Have not used a lot the stock cabs (have been using almost exclusively the redwirez stuff) but am exploring the stock ones now.

Thick n meaty.
Sounds nice and tight . Well Done.

Also,this video lead me to one you did in 2014. Man that one has the tone and shows the VH4
isnt a one trick high gain pony.

John4021":vofxrl7m said:
Thick n meaty.
Sounds nice and tight . Well Done.

Also,this video lead me to one you did in 2014. Man that one has the tone and shows the VH4
isnt a one trick high gain pony.

Thanks! Glad you're digging it :)
I agree, the VH4 is so much more than only a high gain amp. For me it feels like a modern take (or improvement) on the classic rock sound. It can do everything well done, love that amp.

No doubt that the VH4, Herbert, Hagen, and even the Dmoll are cadillac amps that are capable of covering practically every genre in one single amp. Nobody does 4 channels and 3 loops better than Diezel, with maybe ENGL right behind them.

Thanks guys!

Yes, the Diezels are among the most versatile out there. Great for every genre, just a matter of using the right cab for the job.

That's nice, I aimed at the tool type of sound :) But with only one mic-cab at the time in the studio it can get tricky though.

Back