Best place to buy Diezel in US

DragonCrestPC

Hi guys, long time viewer and first time poster. I'm going to be picking up a Herbert mkII pretty soon and would love to hear from you guys where you got your Diezels and who is a great dealer to order online from. Only reason i ask is because i've heard some horror stories of people buying some new ones and finding out they're floor models or used and just put back in their package due to the long wait time to get new arrivals. Thanks again!

I recommend against buying anything from Blues City Music. The owner is an asshole. The Axe Palace sells Diezel amps. I never bought a Diezel from them, but I bought a guitar and they were great to deal with.

Diezel USA.
I went through guitar center platinum room (they monitor who goes in and out and plays the gear in there), but only because they just got in 4 new diezels the day before I bought it. I played my herb mkII for hours, and they gave me a stupid trade in price for my dmoll.
Boutique amps distribution is the source for Diezel USA

http://www.diezelusa.com

They are the US distributor and you can buy direct thru the website.

I would never buy from dealer "stock"... because rest assured in this economy, the amp has either been sitting on a sales floor for who knows how long, and has had who knows what done to it... run without a load, left turned on overnight, etc... or has been returned by 2-3 people and shipped across the country 2-3 times. No thanks. Any amps I buy now "NEW" have to come to me sealed in the factory box. Not opened to be "checked out"... repacked, etc. Anything else, and I send it back. I don't have time for problems, lies, excuses or drama. If I pay new prices... I want new, factory fresh products. Most music stores consider amps sitting on a sales floor jacked up by every guy that walks in for 6 months to be in "new condition". No thanks.

SavageRiffer":3s8f5s72 said:
I recommend against buying anything from Blues City Music. The owner is an asshole. The Axe Palace sells Diezel amps. I never bought a Diezel from them, but I bought a guitar and they were great to deal with.

Really?!?

I've had the opposite experience. Lynne at BCM was really cool and helpful when I bought my Soldano SLO from him? :confused:

I've only heard the complete opposite about Nick at The Axe Palace.

i got a new dmoll through Brad King (king guitar) last summer. Smooth transaction as always with him. Some people will say otherwise.

Hmmm going to have to think about this. If i buy direct i get taxed up the ying yang ( live in CA ), if i buy from a dealer i could end up getting a floor model which is simple no no for me and don't feel like playing the game of shipping the amp back and forth.

DragonCrestPC":2832ujup said:
Hmmm going to have to think about this. If i buy direct i get taxed up the ying yang ( live in CA ), if i buy from a dealer i could end up getting a floor model which is simple no no for me and don't feel like playing the game of shipping the amp back and forth.

Then id say musicians friend, NIB will be just that from them. What model?

moltenmetalburn":1egicvse said:
DragonCrestPC":1egicvse said:

Then id say musicians friend, NIB will be just that from them. What model?

Grabbing the Herbert, i have never purchased anything from guitar center in all my years lol. Thanks for all the ideas guys :)

I know any time you buy something "new", most people like to get one that has never been touched or played or whatever, but Diezel's (and other touring-class amps) are designed to take a lot more abuse than they typically see on a sales floor. I've had pretty good luck so far by getting floor models and other lightly played/returned amps at decent discounts.

I really like Lynne. Absolutely great guy. I know everyone can have a bad day and get sideways, but Lynne floored me by taking my call and getting a service request in while he was in Alaska. Just ridiculous service when he had zero $$ to make.

Guitar guru network on reverb, keith is a pleasure to do business with and buy from.
TGGN on Reverb has a lot of recent reviews / forum posts where he is selling stuff he doesn't have, then tries to drop ship it from the manufacturer after the buyer has waited for an extended period of time. They use fake tracking numbers to maintain a "fast shipper" status on Reverb. The listing I preordered from shows "2 in stock", he's had my money for three weeks, yet he is unable to ship. I'd rather deal with GC.

I found Chondro Guitars on Instagram and asked a question, damn near drive by. They replied, and within an hour we were on the phone going over some questions and what not. I'd suggest looking there. They shipped within an hour of purchase, and I had my amp in three days.

https://chondroguitars.com/amps/diezel/

Hit them up on social or call, they can give you a better timeline on things too.

Back