Dusky Electronics Cabinet IRs

Hmmmm... don't sell it short! You made a ton apparently! I will definitely be checking these out. Thanks for sharing here.

guillaume_pille":2mj6h4s7 said:
Hi Chris,

thank you for sharing this with the community!

You could post them in our Exchange website so anybody can find them:

http://exchange.two-notes.com/index.php

You can write a description like you did in your readme document. ;)

I'm not opposed to that in principle, but the way the site is arranged with each IR being a top level object, I don't think I have time to upload them all individually and write individual descriptions of each one. I'd also be concerned about dumping that many IRs at one time, in that format. Then visitors to your site will just see page after page of Dusky IRs.

I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to some collaboration to make a pack of full featured IRs that work like the native IRs you guys ship with, with mic placement, etc... If you're interested in talking that, email me at: cr@duskyamp.com

duskyamp":qj4iy4n8 said:
guillaume_pille":qj4iy4n8 said:
Hi Chris,

thank you for sharing this with the community!

You could post them in our Exchange website so anybody can find them:

http://exchange.two-notes.com/index.php

You can write a description like you did in your readme document. ;)

I'm not opposed to that in principle, but the way the site is arranged with each IR being a top level object, I don't think I have time to upload them all individually and write individual descriptions of each one. I'd also be concerned about dumping that many IRs at one time, in that format. Then visitors to your site will just see page after page of Dusky IRs.

I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to some collaboration to make a pack of full featured IRs that work like the native IRs you guys ship with, with mic placement, etc... If you're interested in talking that, email me at: cr@duskyamp.com
This would be VERY cool!

You're right Chris I didn't realized at first that you uploaded so many files.

I'll have someone shoot you an email about our Capture Masters program. ;)

guillaume_pille":2sbn7tir said:
You're right Chris I didn't realized at first that you uploaded so many files.

I'll have someone shoot you an email about our Capture Masters program. ;)

Excellent!

Back