Ship Dates for the Torpedo Captor 16 Ohm version?

loubeck

It seems the 16 Ohm version of the Torpedo Captor is totally sold out in the US and on back order. I tried getting one at the end of February and was told that they wouldn't be in stock until the end of May.

Is that true? Is there any place that still has them?

Thanks.

Hi loubeck, I'm afraid the whole World right now is out of stock on 16, and 8 is next, we have another batch scheduled for May, we have a hard time keeping uip with the demand... Thank you for your patience!

guillaume_pille":19fiott0 said:
Hi loubeck, I'm afraid the whole World right now is out of stock on 16, and 8 is next, we have another batch scheduled for May, we have a hard time keeping uip with the demand... Thank you for your patience!

Thanks for answering my question. It won't be easy but I'll do my best to be patient.

Thanks!

guillaume_pille":r83zo6y6 said:
Thank you loubeck, you'll see it's a great little product. ;)

It's now June and my 16 Ohm captor still hasn't shipped. I contacted Sweetwater and was told that the ship date has been pushed back again to the end of June. It looks like the 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm versions are back in stock but the 16 is still out.

Can you provide any accurate information on when these will actually be available again? I've been waiting since February.

Hi Loubek,

we had an issue with one supplier that changed the leading time by a lot, the 16 ohms version will not be in the US before first week of July. Let's say after Summer NAMM.

Back