Gonna join the Wizard club..again....MC1 incoming....

ChurchHill":dihd77mn said:
Just curious... did you guys get the 100w or 50w versions?
100 for me also. The MTL I had was a 50, great amp and it felt like 80w at the time. But, I think everyone needs to go for the 100w Wizard to get the true steamroller feel.
:D

Cool, good to know. That's what I was curious about, too, the feel. I was leaning towards the 100w. I do like both 50w and 100w amps, but there is definitely a difference in feel. With something like the Wizard, I wouldn't think it'd quite do to get most of the way there and stop just short of the full effect. Good to know that I'm thinking along the right lines.

Thanks, guys!! Enjoy those amps!!

Racerxrated":3uwuvjyx said:
Well, finally got to turn it up past 2. I've never heard anything that good in my life. Ever.
What I just heard is the tone I've always wanted...and when I heard The Pretty Reckless why I knew I had to find that tone.
No, not very practical for the home player...but dammit I'm gonna find a way to push this type of volume every day, even if it's only 5 minutes...
What a rush.

Very excited for ya! If I had never played one I'd of missed out for sure. These wizards are just unreal good, unbelievable good. Amp gas finally gone for 2 years (though I still want more wizards lol now.

Fuck this thread. I'm not buying a Wizard, I'm just not. Mkay!

Goddammit. So...100W w/latest and greatest you say?

Back