Torpedo Cab Service

Hi, thanks for your response I bought it used on Reverb. I had a USB hub short out and it took out my entire computer I tried connecting the Torpedo to my laptop and Windows won't recognize it? I tried everything I'm wondering if the unit itself was damaged? I don't know if there are any U.S repair facilities.

Mike

I sent you the info via MP, for service when warranty is over, our official repair center is:

British Audio Service
5343 Charlotte Ave

Suite B

Nashville, TN 37209

​tel:​ 615-891-1788

​fax: 615-891-1919

Nice! I can almost walk to British Audio from my office. Nice to know if my Le Bass or Torpedo C.A.B. ever needs work.

Well I was close to your place last week then, was visiting Nashville for Summer NAMM. ;)

British Audio is great, and we support them if anything a bit complicated needs our engineers to step in. ;)

guillaume_pille":100ymi9k said:
Well I was close to your place last week then, was visiting Nashville for Summer NAMM. ;)

Wish I'd have stopped by and said "Hi" when I was at NAMM, but I was blowing through at a blistering pace after being at Gearfest the week before. My wallet was already broken.

I hear great things about British Audio and know a guy who works there. Nashville is the biggest "small town" you'll ever visit.

If you don't believe in magic, i'm afraid USB is the only option...

The USB is controlled by the same chip than the screen, the knobs and switches and other key functions, so it should be fried, but you must have a professional take a look at the unit I think...

Thanks, I'm sending it to British Audio I love this thing so much and I've owned a ton of gear over the years.

Back