Two Notes Products Marketing

TTerror

So after having Torpedo Live for almost a year I realized that 99% of my musician friends have no idea about it and all of them are amazed by the sound and features once I show them. Friend recently moved to Australia, and people in popular gear shops had no idea about Torpedo!!!

They all think it's some kind of modeler and cannot apprehend idea of loadbox+cabinet simulator, very strange. Once I fire my Plexi through it...they get the idea very quickly. :D

Two Notes you must step up the marketing, this gem is under the radar mostly and I feel it's a shame.

I played at a decent sized outdoor festival back in August. After we finished a couple of guys came up and asked where my mic was for my amp and that it sounded killer through the house mix. I showed them the T-Studio I was using in my rack and what it did and they were floored.

Word is out there.....have to keep spreading it! I've been using Two-Notes gear for the past 4 years and it has been great!

I had a long persuading talk with sound engineer at my last jam gig. I brought the Marshall and Live in the rack and guy is already pissed off because he has no cabs for my Plexi blah blah...it will be too loud. Told him to chill out and showed the Torpedo, he had no idea what it is and continued to give me lectures about rack effects versus cabinets and amps.

Finally I had enough and told him lets just try it already, stop treating me like a noob...so finally he took my line out cable and plugged it in...very suspicious and voila...there you have it, perfect plexi sound out. Guy apologized to me and was really embarrassed for his lack of knowledge about the Torpedo thing. I let other guys plug their amps later on just to show them what the hell is this little white thing capable of. :D

Hi guys,

even if the concept has been out there fo 30 years, we know there is still a lot to be done to explain how to achieve silent micing with an amplifier...

Even if we spent a lot explaining that concept, we were never able to finance massive ad campaigns. It could change in the future, also because the competition will start pushing the concept.

The all-one modellers target a much bigger market and have been advertising for their solution for like 20 years now, we definitely are way behind ha ha;

Things may change next year for various reasons, but in the mean time we need YOU to spread the word. :rock:

guillaume_pille":1ipl6453 said:
Hi guys,

even if the concept has been out there fo 30 years, we know there is still a lot to be done to explain how to achieve silent micing with an amplifier...

Even if we spent a lot explaining that concept, we were never able to finance massive ad campaigns. It could change in the future, also because the competition will start pushing the concept.

The all-one modellers target a much bigger market and have been advertising for their solution for like 20 years now, we definitely are way behind ha ha;

Things may change next year for various reasons, but in the mean time we need YOU to spread the word. :rock:

Absoloutely!

Plus, I think more vids with the likes of Steve Stevens and Pete Thorn would help.

I had never heard of Torpedo but after I saw SS's demo of the Studio, I had to try one and of course kept it.

Word of mouth and hearing the products are the best advertising.

My issue is convincing the sound guy to give me a clean channel. No compression, no cab sim, no reverb.....just a straght DI to the board. Tweak the EQ for the room and let me rock.

Back