Convert 3rd party irs for use in wall of sound

riffwraith

Hi.

Just installed the WOS plug, and everything works fine. If I were to get my hands on some ownhammer irs, I guess I would need to convert them. From their site:

THIS LIBRARY CONTAINS .WAV FORMAT FILES ONLY. If your platform cannot load .wav files, make sure you explore the free or commercial conversion applications available elsewhere for your device.

Am hoping someone can tell me if it's possible to convert the wav files to a format that is useable by WOS. Looks like either .tncab, .wos, or .top.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

So, if I put a wav file in the presets dir., and then point the Torp Remote to it, I can see the dir, but not the wav, which is currently 48/24. Is there a certain format it needs to be?

I just edited my previous post, looks like I had a seisure or something, made no sense ha ha.

OK, There is an Impulse folder and a preset folder on your computer, that are created when installing one of our softwares (remote or WoS).

So put the .wav in the Impulse folder, make sure they are mono, whatever the resolution is, and it should work.

Presets in the Impulse folder, and as you can see

The torp sees it. But when I click on Mics or Mixes, nothing happens. What to do now?

Attachments

• torp.jpg
    torp.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 991
riffwraith":3j720oo6 said:
Presets in the Impulse folder, and as you can see

The torp sees it. But when I click on Mics or Mixes, nothing happens. What to do now?

click on the user option under Guitar and Bass

Ahhh.... tick the "User" box/option.... ok, got it now.

Thanks! :)

Hey - can the torp be used as a plug-in inside of Cubase somehow?

Hey - can the torp be used as a plug-in inside of Cubase somehow?

i'm not sure I follow, there is a VST version of the plugin that works with Cubase of course.

if you're asking about Torpedo remote in Cubase driving a hardware torpedo, that's not possible at the moment.

Back