Diezel User Gallery

New pics from my trip to Dillingen today, my new cab (Duesentrieb's gonna be happy :D ), and rig pics tomorrow! :rock:

Rig pics from five mins ago! :rock:

080324-Rig02-s.jpg

080324-Rig01-s.jpg

It's totally awesome, and it has a huge impact on the sound of the cab. So from now on I will never again say "Speaker XY sounds like YZ.", cos it's just not true. Everything in your setup matters and will change your sound.

scottph":3v0tu6uv said:
It's totally awesome, and it has a huge impact on the sound of the cab. So from now on I will never again say "Speaker XY sounds like YZ.", cos it's just not true. Everything in your setup matters and will change your sound.
A huge impact on the sound ?!! It's hard to believe !! Can you explain the difference please ?

scottph":mv55ijo6 said:

exactly ! like the cables. when i first tried the cordial suggested by peter s it blew my mind away how different cables can sound !

flownomis":1bjg0fny said:
scottph":1bjg0fny said:

exactly ! like the cables. when i first tried the cordial suggested by peter s it blew my mind away how different cables can sound !

what kind of Cordial Cables did you get? ckg road 75?

Fend":2lst2fhn said:
scottph":2lst2fhn said:
A huge impact on the sound ?!! It's hard to believe !! Can you explain the difference please ?

Well, you don't have to believe it, but it's the truth. If I hadn't heard it myself I would be sceptical too.

The difference: The black cover makes the sound more "defined, sharp", while the salt 'n pepper makes it way more "rounded". It's really hard to explain, but if you doubt my words all I can say is test it for yourself and you'll be surprised.

scottph":1u4z6gmo said:
Fend":1u4z6gmo said:
scottph":1u4z6gmo said:

Well, you don't have to believe it, but it's the truth. If I hadn't heard it myself I would be sceptical too.

The difference: The black cover makes the sound more "defined, sharp", while the salt 'n pepper makes it way more "rounded". It's really hard to explain, but if you doubt my words all I can say is test it for yourself and you'll be surprised.

I believe you but I just wanted more precisions. And that's what I've got !
Thank you !! :D

That's my custom ESP M-SPH...the inlays are not "tricky" in any case, have a closer look and you'll see that they're not what you think:

m-sph_11.jpg

m-sph_15.jpg

Unbelievable inlay work btw...no filler whatsoever.

to be honest: they are EXACTLY what i thought, but their meaning is not that what most people would think. ;)

but looks awesome, great idea also!

No, they're not. :no: They are actual runes, while the stuff you're thinking about is a modification. Deutsch: Die SS-Runen haben einen geraden Strich zwischen den beiden schrägen Strichen - jedenfalls meistens. :yes:

haha, ja das weiss ich - die sig rune sieht anders aus - ich meinte die odal-rune.

EDIT: aber egal, können wir ja beizeiten mal drüber plauden.

Back