Egnater Pickups ?

Electric I

Since when ?

Played a Washburn PS7200 today, loaded with 2 Egnater bucks. Didn't have time to amp up, but the instrument won me over enough to scour online for a better deal.

So now there's one in transit & was wonderin' if anyone here can shed insight on these things.

?

If I remember correctly, this came up a few months back and Jeff from Egnater chimed in saying that the Egnater name was used without permission, and that the pickups have nothing to do with the Egnater company itself.

Wade of Motor City Pickups I think has designed some pickups with egnaters in mind or something, it's not that they are from egnater but maybe they worked together or inspired from the amps...I'm not sure of the exact technical arrangement, but they're not the same company but they're friendly and Wade always answers a ton of questions about his pickups over at the egnater section of this forum.

Jordon":23byqz1c said:
If I remember correctly, this came up a few months back and Jeff from Egnater chimed in saying that the Egnater name was used without permission, and that the pickups have nothing to do with the Egnater company itself.

This :thumbsdown:

Well there it is. Thx a ton for the info, everyone.

Either way, I'm hoping pickups are at least decent quality & any shortcomings will be compensated by a Rebel head that's in my future.

Back