WOT: The Raccoon Saga Continues?

HOLLYWOOD":1bo1xvko said:
Hey you and I both have a Rocket fuel pedal. We could have ran that pedal in front of a solid state POS small combo amp and played it in front of the little aggrivating fellows wide open and the crummy fizz coming from the combo amps would pulverize them. :yes: :LOL: :LOL: But then again, that's in-humane. Killing them was a whole lot nicer. :thumbsup:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My home studio is upstairs and the space in the attic where the raccoons are is just right behind the studio wall. I play my amps very loud and I also have a drum set up there that gets lots of use. The noise hasn't bothered those critter one bit. :doh:

amiller":2syuk6rl said:
HOLLYWOOD":2syuk6rl said:
Hey you and I both have a Rocket fuel pedal. We could have ran that pedal in front of a solid state POS small combo amp and played it in front of the little aggrivating fellows wide open and the crummy fizz coming from the combo amps would pulverize them. :yes: :LOL: :LOL: But then again, that's in-humane. Killing them was a whole lot nicer. :thumbsup:

My home studio is upstairs and the space in the attic where the raccoons are is just right behind the studio wall. I play my amps very loud and I also have a drum set up there that gets lots of use. The noise hasn't bothered those critter one bit. :doh:
Dude ya may have just killed a percentage of your fan club? :yes: Those guys were just trying to live the dream and club hop to all the good nite spots that had live jams. AND YOU SHOT EM. :gethim: Freakin Brutal. :LOL: :LOL: :rock: I LOVE IT! :yes:

HOLLYWOOD":2d7wbukz said:
:LOL: :LOL: Holy hype'd up high powered hitman's toy. That mutha looks like something ya take on safari. :rock:

Yeah man, dat's what I've been telling folks. There were some doubters here that a pellet gun could take down a raccoon. Well, NO doubt now, especially with dat bad mo fo! :rock: :yes: :LOL: :LOL:

HOLLYWOOD":12qk7c1a said:
amiller":12qk7c1a said:
HOLLYWOOD":12qk7c1a said:

Dude ya may have just killed a percentage of your fan club? :yes: Those guys were just trying to live the dream and club hop to all the good nite spots that had live jams. AND YOU SHOT EM. :gethim: Freakin Brutal. :LOL: :LOL: :rock: I LOVE IT! :yes:

Yeah, I know, right...I just wasted part of my fan base. :cry: :LOL: :LOL:

:rock: Yeah but look at the killer reputation you will have after a few days. This racoon tells that one and so on and so forth. The story gets embellished and by the next week you as the story goes will have killed 10 to 12 on a killing spree. :LOL: :LOL: No racoons will ever come near your crib again. :rock:

postpics.gif

AmpliFIRE":3p06r6uy said:

Sorry man, I dumped da body in a near by swamp...gangland style. :yes: I figure da snapping turtles and da fishes are having their way wit it by now. :LOL: :LOL:

:thumbsup: Amiller, so you took care of da thing? Atta boy! Nothing like a little water disposal after a few moments of fun! :LOL: :LOL: Next up the litigator. :gethim: You got a few pellets left right? :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats man! :LOL: :LOL: Pellet Gun = 1...Raccoon = 0.

Now the question is did you leave any Amiller pellets in your shorts? :LOL: :LOL:

Well, ya did what needed to be done. Congrats on success with raccoon #1. Good luck with any others. I love animals as much as anyone, once they enter your house, they're fair game. You tried to be nice with the live traps and they just laughed.

This thread is hilarious. When you can, you better get up there and find how they got in. Otherwise you'll have more visitors. BTW, hang his body in the yard. Let his friends know.

dfrattaroli":33irtsed said:
This thread is hilarious. When you can, you better get up there and find how they got in. Otherwise you'll have more visitors. BTW, hang his body in the yard. Let his friends know.

The neighbors might not have an issue with that. :LOL: :LOL: Besides, I already disposed of the critter.

Back