Your Diezel Vid

duesentrieb

Hi guys,

finally the provider and I managed to embed YT vids to the official website (lol - took some time - anyway - "soundclips section btw)).
So of course now we're looking for some cool new vids to add them to the website and our youtube channel.

So the first one, who posts a new (!) cool walkthru of the VH4 sounds (we're in need for some more VH4 clips actually) gets a free (euro) carton with merchandise (shirt, cap, stickers) right before christmas from us.

It shouldn't be recorded with a cam mic, but lets say something better.

Please post the link into this thread.

Thanks.

Olaf

duesentrieb":x1yp5gij said:
How about a Rolls MP80 which runs off phantom power as well?

That's better, but since you demand better than camera mic & hi quality vid, people who use this sort of equipment would probably already have something better than that. ;)

nbarts":1yc64hfm said:
Ampaddict":1yc64hfm said:
I already had this done, I don't think it's what your looking for but here it is! :rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8LixuVLS1s

Man, you make me miss ch2 VH4!

I know, it sounds more gainy than it feels. Like an old Marshall. Really a unique channel.

The "-" gets close on the Herbert but than you miss the "+" on Channel 2. Last gig (prior to my trade) I used the "-" and it was great for the Classic stuff.

My Herbert stays on "-" pretty much all the time, even for metal tones, I know what it's capable of, but damn you! I want a VH4 again! I don't know what it is with me & Diezel amps, but they just talk to me. I wanted to move my Einstein for a VH4, but the size, weight & Texas mode are just too appealing to let it go.

I hear ya! I want 1 of each. In fact 2 of each because I'm sick, really sick!
:bash:
nbarts":1f7q7pnr said:
My Herbert stays on "-" pretty much all the time, even for metal tones, I know what it's capable of, but damn you! I want a VH4 again! I don't know what it is with me & Diezel amps, but they just talk to me. I wanted to move my Einstein for a VH4, but the size, weight & Texas mode are just too appealing to let it go.

Cool demo man! sounds killer. As soon as i get mine doe ( and i dont kill the cameraman..LMAO) i will send it off. :rock:

Back