Your Diezel Vid

Joar 2 GB wollen erst mal hochgeladen werden. Hatte verrafft das YT nur 10 Minuten kann... Naja so werdens halt 2 Teile ;) Ich denk so gegen 21 Uhr sollte alles stehen... ...falls der Rechner nicht verreckt :gethim:

We will have some videos from live and in the studio on our new website and youtoob channel when they launch early next year. I will post links when they do. :rock:

prsdiezel":3iyik7ee said:
Ampaddict":3iyik7ee said:
I already had this done, I don't think it's what your looking for but here it is! :rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8LixuVLS1s

Hey that's my (ex)amp! :D Damn that thing sounded good!!! I miss it :cry: This makes me want to buy another VH4 :doh: I guess I got my avatar picture to drool over until then :LOL: :LOL:

Killer video :thumbsup: Ampaddict
How do you like the Herbert that you traded for in comparison?

glassjaw7":3adg2oty said:
prsdiezel":3adg2oty said:
Ampaddict":3adg2oty said:
I already had this done, I don't think it's what your looking for but here it is! :rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8LixuVLS1s

Hey that's my (ex)amp! :D Damn that thing sounded good!!! I miss it :cry: This makes me want to buy another VH4 :doh: I guess I got my avatar picture to drool over until then :LOL: :LOL:

Killer video :thumbsup: Ampaddict
How do you like the Herbert that you traded for in comparison?

Yea the Herberts are cool too.

duesentrieb":15bcp2om said:
Hi guys,

finally the provider and I managed to embed YT vids to the official website (lol - took some time - anyway - "soundclips section btw)).
So of course now we're looking for some cool new vids to add them to the website and our youtube channel.

So the first one, who posts a new (!) cool walkthru of the VH4 sounds (we're in need for some more VH4 clips actually) gets a free (euro) carton with merchandise (shirt, cap, stickers) right before christmas from us.

It shouldn't be recorded with a cam mic, but lets say something better.

Please post the link into this thread.

Thanks.

Olaf

Hello!

Here are 2 of mine ! Diezel VH-4 with Diezel 4x12 cab. Recorded with Shure SM57. Other comes soon!

Unfortunately I don't have more vid yet wich is not recorded by the cam's microphone, but I'll make.
Until then here are some ( :) ) of my other stuff:

Awesome vids. Harmut won of course - but keep them coming, I still have two or three shirts left.

Hey Sceletor, PM me your adress and size please :)

duesentrieb":n660ugm0 said:
Awesome vids. Harmut won of course - but keep them coming, I still have two or three shirts left.

Hey Sceletor, PM me your adress and size please :)

:) PM sent. Thanks!!! :rock:

Peter Diezel":3cstt7qo said:
Doc, please place it to the website :gethim:

:D
I already did some today, will continue tomorrow.

Meine Tochter pflegt zu mir immer zu sagen: "Hey Alter, ich bin doch kein Tentakel" :D

Back