Where is Jake E Lee now?

headlessdeadguy":3h17jw57 said:
Ayrton":3h17jw57 said:
He looks a little plump to be a meth head....

So does she. :confused:
There are actually plenty of fat meth heads. They did a special on meth on HBO a while back and I was shocked at how many of them were fat considering the stereotype and what you'd expect with a speed-type drug...

Steve

I wonder who ended up with his Charvels? :confused:

I know there was a few collectors that wound up with all of Robin Crosby's Jacksons.

I knew he was living in Vegas but did not know he was an addict. I just thought he had it with the music industry and became a recluse. What a drag. One of my best memories is opening for Badlands on the Voodoo Highway tour and getting to meet Jake. :thumbsup:

whoa. That's sad.

I remember his gear being sold off a couple years ago. I figured he must be on drugs or something.

Wow.

I hope he can pull through and pick himself up :(

not sure if it's common knowledge, but EVH supposedly has a meth addiction or did before he sobered up

Meth ihas not been covered enough in the media, but it is pretty common, more common than a lot of us think

mixohoytian":21x0kr2d said:
not sure if it's common knowledge, but EVH supposedly has a meth addiction or did before he sobered up

Meth ihas not been covered enough in the media, but it is pretty common, more common than a lot of us think
Ya think!!! :LOL: :LOL:

eddie_van_halen1.jpg

Death by Uberschall":36ih9y2h said:
mixohoytian":36ih9y2h said:

eddie_van_halen1.jpg

Now that looks like a meth addict. Meth addicts show it in the face. I know some skinny and fat. I heard Jake was using many years ago. If those pictures are recent, he looks pretty good. I bet they are probably old. If he has been using all these years, he would not look that way. He does look worn, but all f'd up. Although he is not showing any teeth. Most likely is teeth have rotted or fallen out by now. If he is still using I bet he looks more like Golum from Lord of the Rings. I hope he has his shit together. He is so talented to die from that shit.

sah5150":1hkgesiq said:
EXPcustom":1hkgesiq said:
Always wondered what he was up to.

When was the last official Jake E Lee sighting?

:cry:
I believe he's at the other end of a glass pipe filled with crystal methedrine right now...

Steve

I believe it.

(Some) fan's don't want to believe it and are in denial...

Doesn't take anything away from his past accomplishments though. :rock:

guitarslinger":2gr7vleo said:
whoa. That's sad.

I remember his gear being sold off a couple years ago. I figured he must be on drugs or something.

Wow.

I hope he can pull through and pick himself up :(

me too...

Jake looks more like a pill popper or opiate addict by those pics since he is plump, plus I am sure he has a side of galss pipe with his perscription. :no:

Very sad, I had heard it floored him when Ray died, I just thought he went into seclusion for awhile. I heard a recording he did where he played a bunch of killer covers (Montrose) it sounded fantastic. Really hard to kill that bastard monkey once he's riding you :no:

wow. I'm not a fan and I don't have any specific memories tied to him like a lot of you fellas do but that's just straight up sad. I know everyone has their problems and shit but it just breaks my heart to see people with such talent throw shit away.
I think it hurts worse because I WANT to be in their shoes ya know? I wanna be rockin a stadium full of people. This guy has the opportunity but obviously can't get himself straight enough to do it. :no:

that made more sense in my head before I typed it but I think you get what I'm trying to say hahaha :LOL: :LOL:

I doubt he's doing meth,but i don't doubt he has a PROBLEM with something else,and if that's his
girl,she looks a little healthy to be a meth head.
That sucks if he's broke,i'd donate a couple of guitars and an amp to him if he used it to play. :cry:

locoed":cdc7ubqn said:
I doubt he's doing meth,but i don't doubt he has a PROBLEM with something else,and if that's his
girl,she looks a little healthy to be a meth head.
That sucks if he's broke,i'd donate a couple of guitars and an amp to him if he used it to play. :cry:

Look at the way his sleeves are rolled up and the black bandage on his hand is suspect, I have seen that look before, its because you dont want people to see the insides of your arms the part where they normally draw blood from. :no:

Death by Uberschall":3r0r9q2y said:
mixohoytian":3r0r9q2y said:

eddie_van_halen1.jpg
Oh that makes me sick to see that picture!! :no:

Back