Your Diezel Vid

Gutmann":3jy17ous said:
I think, Sebastian Wittman deserves a a shirt as well - great new vid of the Schmidt:

:rock:

You guys should send a shirt to that guy because his videos have officially sold me on a Schmidt, when I sell some stuff ;). It sounds like an absolutely fantastic amp from those vids.

Ampaddict":3uv7v2wo said:
I already had this done, I don't think it's what your looking for but here it is! :rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8LixuVLS1s

you've dialed in some killer tones on that vh4 man. sounds killer!
watched your other videos, i really liked the jose modded marshall as well it sounds fantastic.
but i was surprised at how lacking and small the wizard and the bogner modded marshall sounded compared to everything else.
of course maybe it's different when you were in the room, but the Diezel and the Jose Marshall just seemed to sound so much better to me! what do you think ?

Hey Guys,

This video will be my next lesson on GMC. I'd like to dedicate it to my Grandfather, who died last December.

I used Diezel VH-4 and 4x12 cab.

Krisztian,
Brilliant video. :rock: You are fantastic player with excellent tone. Is the reverb/delay from the g major?
Very sorry about your grandfather.
All the best,
Jonny.

Jonny333":2v0of42d said:
Krisztian,
Brilliant video. :rock: You are fantastic player with excellent tone. Is the reverb/delay from the g major?
Very sorry about your grandfather.
All the best,
Jonny.

Thanks! The delay is not from the G-major, I used cubase's ultrafunk delay on this record.

sceletor":jmebfs0y said:
Hey Guys,

This video will be my next lesson on GMC. I'd like to dedicate it to my Grandfather, who died last December.

Great tune !!!

I love these two reviews made by Musik Schmidt in Frankfurt:

Show me that guy who doesnt like it! :gethim:

Totally agree about the Musik Schmidt vids, as I wrote in the youtube comments, they produce some of the most 'accuruate to real life' tones I have heard from any online demo. Great channel and they are starting to do vids in English :LOL: :LOL:

Peter Diezel":3rh60ooj said:
sceletor":3rh60ooj said:
Hey Guys,

Great tune !!!

Thanks Peter, I'm glad if you like it!

Bato":266u87ag said:
I love these two reviews made by Musik Schmidt in Frankfurt:

Show me that guy who doesnt like it! :gethim:

is it bad that for my Herbert i only have the gain at 10 oclock on channels 2 and 3 and never use the mid cut?

Why should that be bad?
Dont forget this is a stand alone demo. Look at the mic and you´ll see why treb is set way under 12 o´clock.

F.e. my gain at ch2 is at 1:30, ch3 at 10:30.

Back