Some new Diezel Schmidt videos...and audio...

Sadly enough :cry: it makes me buy too ....
I knew it, once it was announced, so in addition to Einy, that I have, now I have to get, besides a VH4, a Schmidt as well :)

synchu":34di0cib said:
Sadly enough :cry: it makes me buy too ....
I knew it, once it was announced, so in addition to Einy, that I have, now I have to get, besides a VH4, a Schmidt as well :)

Well, I have had an Einstein combo and a VH4S head, but the Schmidt is my secret weapon, it combines the best vintage and modern guitar tones in the world. ;)

Right tastes for guitars and effects, if I may add.

I got few Eventide pedal format effects and a (stunning, cause it is mine :) as signed on the fretboard ) Suhr custom modern:
10363_110309_01_small.jpg

Now got to get EUR 5K for VH4 and Schmidt.

Btw, I passed by your myspace and judging by the name we might be fellow-countrymen.

//off - sorry guys, it is not even German below

Хубаво е да видиш сънародник в този форум ? :)

Oh, my god... :LOL: :LOL:
It's a bloody language for sure...and yes...you are right... :yes:
Your guitar is probably the most beautiful John Suhr I've ever seen. :thumbsup:

blue2you":33ml38aq said:
Here is some secret audio source file from our second CD (it's on his way, this is just a gig on it).

http://spiraless.com/spiraless2009/fusion.mp3

I'm using only my Diezel Schmidt crunch channel and a Foxrox Aquavibe pedal in front of it. ;)
This is my Suhr Classic guitar... :yes:

:shocked: :worship:

Wow, this is a great sound - reminds me of some Scofield-songs. Very good work, also the drums and the bass!

Blue2you,
Great tones, and wonderul playing!
Thank you for posting. :)
You have some wonderful guitars, but more importantly, great playing technique and tone.
By the way, J'aime la France. Vous vivez dans le plus beau pays avec la plupart de beau monde.
Stephen

C-4":1clq4fc7 said:
Blue2you,
Great tones, and wonderul playing!
Thank you for posting. :)
You have some wonderful guitars, but more importantly, great playing technique and tone.
By the way, J'aime la France. Vous vivez dans le plus beau pays avec la plupart de beau monde.
Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciated. :thumbsup:

Moi, j'aime Alizée... ;)

Best regards from France :yes:

Yo blue2you, awesome playing, great styles, nice smooth effortless vibe - and thanks to the gits and the Schmidt, brilliant tone.

Thanks for YET AGAIN reminding me I need to spend MORE TIME with my guitars :bash:

Great work, merci!
V.

Back